RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Be4stElectrjc

Unban Xbox Live Account

Of course, all you have to do is hack the Xbox Live server and likely have lawyers knocking on your door ;)

The Xbox Home of my profile is my friend's one. The only way to not lose the purchases is to swap our Xboxs since i can't set my Xbox Home anymore. Or maybe a thing like spoof MAC Address or similar not possible at the moment on the One.

The Xbox Home of my profile is my friend's one. The only way to not lose the purchases is to swap our Xboxs since i can't set my Xbox Home anymore. Or maybe a thing like spoof MAC Address or similar not possible at the moment on the One.

Wait a couple of months and you'll be able to swap it again, there really isn't much of a need to swap it tho, unless you want to play using other accounts on your console while your account is being used elsewhere...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Profile has 2 licenses: Profile and Xbox Home. Profile one is burned out with ban and Xbox Home is the Xbox One of my friend. The only option to keep the purchases is to use my new profile on the Xbox Home of the profile banned. But can't set my Xbox One as Xbox Home because to do it i need to being connected to Xbox Live and that's not possible. So i need to give my One to my friend and he needs to give its One to me. Xbox Home is recognized by Xbox Live by Serial Number, a thing we can't spoof in this moment. Maybe this way is more clear.