RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

Aurora has no internet/unity connection

ipv6 is supported, but i use ipv4 currently, like i said, the provider didnt change for years

My Original Nand does not show up HDD, as far as i know thats ok. But will it be able to update fully? Because it shows me the above mentioned error.

Its been possible that your provider switched your connection to Dual Stack lite. In these case you cant forward Ports, because your provider filtered your packets out on your public IP address. If your provider switched your connection to Dual Stack Lite, you didnt see it on the first appearance, because in your private lan, IPv4 addresses are being used. Get in touch with your provider and ask him, if your dsl connection is pure IPv4. Then you can exclude that your connection the cause is.

• Like 2

Ok, i had the idea to test Mobile Hotspot.

It works. (Although it had to be also ipV6?)

Now we can conclude the following:

- I do have Dual Stack Lite

or

- My Router Settings are corrupt

Does anyone know where to look in Fritz Box Settings? I didn't find proper settings, and i also never changed anything, except Firmware Updates.

It is likely IPV4... there are websites which are IPV6 only... if you can visit them, you have IPV6 support

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok, i had the idea to test Mobile Hotspot.

It works. (Although it had to be also ipV6?)

Now we can conclude the following:

- I do have Dual Stack Lite

or

- My Router Settings are corrupt

Does anyone know where to look in Fritz Box Settings? I didn't find proper settings, and i also never changed anything, except Firmware Updates.

I told you to take a look in your Wan settings. If you are a Fritz Box owner, go to Internet ---> Online Monitor. In my case you can see on the Picture, I have IPv4 & IPv6 (Dual Stack) simultaneously. If I`m performing a IP Check, the most SItes shows me my IPv4 address.

Edit 21:28

Attached File removed.

If you have Dual Stack lite you only see a IPV4 address. Like I said befor, if you Dual Stack Lite (1,2) used, in your private lan IPv4 addresses are being used. Wait for the response from your ISP.

• Like 1

ok, i found the issue. Don't have Dual Stack Lite

It was a fritz box setting, which lead to the problem. I have created a black list, and assigned it to the standard user access profiles. The profile also has a timeline, so in certain timelines, the internet cuts of for the devices with that profile. But that is only on a time, where everyone is asleep.

That configuration is normal, but lead to the BUG that the console does not have access to the internet.

The bug is reported and we can close this thread now.

• Like 1