RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
spencerrecor

F3 installer help

Hey can someone help me? I try installing it with the installer, and it says "The game could not start.Try downloading the game again" after it's done downloading and i click continue, can someone help me please? And i tried re-dowloading it multiple times

If the game could not start, its a problem with the game. Its not FSD.

The last time I got this problem is when I tried to run a game on an older dashboard that was not supported.

Can you give me details.

What kernal version are you using?

What game are you trying to play?

If its a retail game, have you converted the game to Game on Demand or you trying to play a game from a folder. (Ie. Hdd1/Games/Game/default.xex)

Hey can someone help me? I try installing it with the installer, and it says "The game could not start.Try downloading the game again" after it's done downloading and i click continue, can someone help me please? And i tried re-dowloading it multiple times

I'm getting the same message, but it's in reference to FSD 3, NOT to a game. I run the installer (never had freestyle installed before) and it seems to run fine-- then when it finishes, I select 'continue'. This is where FSD is supposed to start, but instead it goes back to my old dash with the above mentioned msg. I'm running the live version of the installer.

Only things I can think of:

1.Does FSD 3 require a particular Dash?

2. I don't have my Kinnect stuff updated/working yet (just haven't gotten to it-- does that matter?

My Dash is 16197.

f3 does not require a particular dash version or the kinect/avatar data to run, try to re-install F3 to a different location.

Ok,

I tried installing to another location (twice) and both times it just shut down my 360. I have a picture and video... but doesn't look like I can attach them here.

Settings:

Select Drive : USB

Set Pathe: fsd 3

Selected, DL Latest Version & Install F3

It looked like it was just starting to DL updates and then shut down. This is odd because the first time I installed it, it DLed the updates and installed fine.

I THEN tried the install a 4th time (to a third location 'fsd') but told it not to DL updates-- this resulted in an install w/o shutdown, but the same 'The game could not start...' msg.

Can the console boot to XeLL?

Are you certain that you have a JTAG/glitch kernel on there?

Try the GOD installer - place the F30000F3 folder in Content0000000000000000 and run it from the Games tab in Metro.