RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
midnightmodders

Any skins like FSD?

So is there any skins like FSD out for Aurora, my FSD just like randomly gave out and deleted all my paths, images and now won't add paths so I thought I'd give Aurora a try as I like to use Link. Anyway is there a skin that is like FSD because Aurora is so disorganized I hate how 360, XBLA homebrew and classic games are just all mashed together and no way to filter them out. Any way to add filters or folders on the dashboard or make it a little more organized?

"No way to filter them out" is wrong on so many levels that i can't even begin...

In Aurora you have ALOT more filtering capabilities then you had in FSD... just because it's not all in your face doesn't meant it doesn't exist...

"No way to filter them out" is wrong on so many levels that i can't even begin...

In Aurora you have ALOT more filtering capabilities then you had in FSD... just because it's not all in your face doesn't meant it doesn't exist...

I've tried the filtering and the option just doesn't work, for some odd reason Homebrew games don't show up in the homebrew section, everything works fine in show all but in 360 games 4 games are missing but found out that was with kinect, attempted to fixed that still doesn't show, XBLA works fine and Classic games just don't show unless in show all and I figured out Coverflow although options are extremely limited on there downloaded some more. Filtering just doesn't work on mine for some odd reason, but I mean I'm getting the hang of it I guess, just seems more cluttered.

I've tried the filtering and the option just doesn't work, for some odd reason Homebrew games don't show up in the homebrew section, everything works fine in show all but in 360 games 4 games are missing but found out that was with kinect, attempted to fixed that still doesn't show, XBLA works fine and Classic games just don't show unless in show all and I figured out Coverflow although options are extremely limited on there downloaded some more. Filtering just doesn't work on mine for some odd reason, but I mean I'm getting the hang of it I guess, just seems more cluttered.

It works, you're probably confusing quick view with filter... (quickview is mapped to lb/rb on your controller, filters can be found in the view menu (b on your controller) quickviews consist of filters and other view settings, allowing you to quickly switch views... (they're customizable) filters can be added using lua scripts and/or fixed to your preferences)

Sent from my SM-G903F

I use these views:

Xbox 360: show all the Xbox 360 and Kinect games
Use this filter -> (Xbox 360 OR Kinect)

XBLA: for the Arcade games
Use this filter -> (Xbox Live Arcade AND NOT Kinect)

Xbox: for the games of the first Xbox
Use this filter -> Xbox classic

• Like 1

Got everything fixed, for some reason though when I use the Xbox 360 option Halo 3 and modern warfare 2 refuse to show, other than that everything else works now lol