RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
UndeadMesmer

Aurora can't find title update

Hello guys,

I've got a problem with Aurora. I downloaded a title update for Fallout 3 through xbox unity, put it on a usb key using horizon and then through the original xbox menu I transferred it on the console hard drive, but once I try to use it with aurora it doesn't show up even after various scans, and yes, I made both media id and title id match, how is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello guys,

I've got a problem with Aurora. I downloaded a title update for Fallout 3 through xbox unity, put it on a usb key using horizon and then through the original xbox menu I transferred it on the console hard drive, but once I try to use it with aurora it doesn't show up even after various scans, and yes, I made both media id and title id match, how is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

would probably be because you used horizon.. lol.. why didn't you use Aurora itself? would seem like the TU is corrupted??

check stock dash.. 

would probably be because you used horizon.. lol.. why didn't you use Aurora itself? would seem like the TU is corrupted??

check stock dash.. 

Well I always used Horizon when Aurora didn't find any title updates for a game and always worked fine, but I don't know why it's different for Fallout 3. I don't know if the TU got corrupted, as I said I got it from xboxunity and tried a few times and never worked, is it possible that it got corrupted every time?

Why cant you download the TU from aurora itself?

Maybe try transferring it to xbox using usb?

• Like 1

Make sure you tell Aurora to scan for TU's once you have it installed, TitleID and BaseVersion is what's important, MediaID usually go hand-in-hand with BaseVersion tho...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Make sure you tell Aurora to scan for TU's once you have it installed, TitleID and BaseVersion is what's important, MediaID usually go hand-in-hand with BaseVersion tho...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wasn't sure how that worked, my Fallout 3 Base Version is 00000000, and there's no tu for that base version on xbox unity, what does that mean?

I wasn't sure how that worked, my Fallout 3 Base Version is 00000000, and there's no tu for that base version on xbox unity, what does that mean?

I'll have to investigate that a little bit further, can you send me your default.xex for this game in a pm?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I'll have to investigate that a little bit further, can you send me your default.xex for this game in a pm?

Sent from my SM-G903F

My game is on GOD files, I tried to convert it to.iso and extract the default.xex but when I try to open it through xbox image browser it says that it's unable to determine Xbox disk type, and then it doesn't open it, but the game works fine on my xbox

My game is on GOD files, I tried to convert it to.iso and extract the default.xex but when I try to open it through xbox image browser it says that it's unable to determine Xbox disk type, and then it doesn't open it, but the game works fine on my xbox

It wont, as it is designed to work woth actual game iso's.. 360 mpgui will work tho.. so use that to extract your iso

It wont, as it is designed to work woth actual game iso's.. 360 mpgui will work tho.. so use that to extract your iso

Thank you, it worked fine, gotta wait for Swizzy's answer now, hoping he can figure it out

Thank you, it worked fine, gotta wait for Swizzy's answer now, hoping he can figure it out

ExIso might work, i never used it, but yeah i know 360mpgui acutally works on converted iso's.. and that is my best educated guess as why xbox img browser dont.. as it looks for stuff that is in actual iso rips versus remade iso's lol..

ExIso might work, i never used it, but yeah i know 360mpgui acutally works on converted iso's.. and that is my best educated guess as why xbox img browser dont.. as it looks for stuff that is in actual iso rips versus remade iso's lol..

Edit: you can send pm me the default.xex also.. and i can take a look if swizzy doesnt get back to ya.. did u get the GoD from xbl or actually convert it to GoD from Iso???