RealModScene
hansolo77

Xbox 1 and LiNK?

Since RGH/Jtag and the whole FSD thing is really a hack to the system, I was wonder if there are any plans to incorporate Xbox 1 compatibility to the LiNK. As it stands right now, you can't press the Guide button in Xbox 1 as there was no function linked to it. However, Pre-LiNK had the ability to play linked games (like Halo 2) through XLink Kai. Since the latest builds have removed XLink Kai, theres no way now to play them. If there weren't plans, I'd like to add this to a feature request. :)

I thought of this myself, give the guys a break, Kai has been around for years, LiNK has not, give it time my friend, maybe we'll see it

Would be great if Midtown Madness 3 worked on the 360, that was a really good game

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound upset. It was just an idea, I don't really need it, I'm just sure theres other people out there that would like to have it too.

LiNK is already compatible with all xbox1 games, the only thing that isnt yet is our LiNK interface(The HUD)

great news!! waiting official support for xbox 1 games!

It is possible to talk with some emulators developers and add multiplayer support with link or similar like kaillera? my dream is to play streets of rage, metal slug, Garow etc with other people!!! :huh:

great news!! waiting official support for xbox 1 games!

It is possible to talk with some emulators developers and add multiplayer support with link or similar like kaillera? my dream is to play streets of rage, metal slug, Garow etc with other people!!! :huh:

I havn't played many xbox 1 games but all mine did apart from 2, Dino Crisis 3 and Midtown Madness 3