RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Lojtag

[XBLA 360] Doritos Crash Course 2 : play without be online is possible ?

Hello !

Actually I test the game DCC2 for the first time (TU ok), the game load to the menu, but the particularity for play is under condition : online cnx to XBLA gold server, account logged and server functional...uncredible !

Actually and since october 2014 the server (for play the game) are definitely closed by M$. The game is not anymore playable, and I research the possibility to bypass (?) the limit by another solution for play of world of DCC2 and exotic levels... :baby:

To begin, in Dashlauch I activated the "fakelive" but for DCC2 the function does not seem to work, ignore my profile and demand to reacreat it (I stopped at this moment) condammer us to never run the game ? (I have a little hope for the moment...) 

For testing the game DCC2, I purpose to test it on demand by PM.

Thanks.

Sadly, these games likely require a server to communicate with, and it's not possible to just emulate those locally... you'd have to patch the game to possibly (if all resources and everything exists locally) run without the live communication...

Sadly, it's highly unlikely to be something anyone will do anytime soon for these not particularly popular games...

Ok Swizzy, I see, DCC2 will be forgotten in the history of video game...

It happens... I miss the fact that we can't play Ninja Gaiden vanilla with hurricane packs since live went offline on the OG Xbox.

I so wanted to be able to use the intercept technique  :no

is there a list of these games that require a connection and no longer will work?