RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Lojtag

[XBLA 360] "Constant C" + Freestyle Plugin : the game do not exceed PRESS START BUTTON :

Hello,

I think a little problem with the Freestyle Plugin and the game "Constant C" , let me to explain :

If the launch in NXE dashboard the XBLA game "Constant C" without the Freestyle plugin the game is playable (ok no problem).

It the launch with Aurora or F3 the game load (to the main menu of the game) but don't interact with the "start button" in the main menu, the game not freeze don't, but just not interact with the start button.

If I launch Aurora or F3 and abort to the NXE dashboard (Freestyle plugin are again and alway loaded in memory) and select "Constant C" I load the game but don't interact with the start button again.

During all the testing, no loading of Dashlaunch fyi and if I load dashlaunch : any options changes anythings...

I run on 360 Jtag with the latest dash 17502, i uninstalling Dashlauch 3.17 during the tests.

For testing the game Constant C, I purpose to test it on demand by PM.

If you have a suggestion for repair the trouble...thank again.

• Like 2

Change the buttons for the screenshot function and it should work fine again

Change the buttons for the screenshot function and it should work fine again

After your comment I replaced Start with a another button and it works now! Thank you Swizzy !

• Like 1

After your comment I replaced Start with a another button and it works now! Thank you Swizzy !

you can always disable the screenshot function too.. lol

you can always disable the screenshot function too.. lol

Yes I can always disable the screenshot function, but for me this function is very useful :sorcerer: and thank you again to its creator  :clap: