RealModScene
eszementb610

Two network card in PC

Hi!

My question is very simple. Is there any possible solution for this config? Router>Pc>xbox.

Internet ok in xbox download Tu-s, updates, can see link lobbys but in game not see any host and the test fail in ports. I open ports in router, in windows but nothing. :/

Thanks.

it may be easier to directly connect the xbox to the router, why have you got it via PC.

What system are you using, Windows 7, etc... you need to tell everything so someone can try figure it out if they can.

Have you other anti virus/firewalls installed, MS Security Essentials, Norton, etc...

I know thats an easier way but in my house this is a little bit complicated, the utp cable is in the wall... :D

Using windows 7 win firewall and nod32. I try disable both but not work. If i can not resolve anyhow last resort i make the xbox router config but i intrested my config can be work anyhow.

Thank for the replys ^^

Not sure if i understand this correctly but it sounds like you want to use your PC as a router for your xbox? If thats what your trying to do then if your PC has wireless internet then for windows 7 follow this...

Connect ethernet cable to xbox 360 and then into your PC then... Start > control panel > network and internet > network and sharing center > (on the right) change adapter settings > highlight your wireless network AND your xbox 360 then right click and select bridge. Your xbox 360 will then connect to your network via your PC.

Not sure if i understand this correctly but it sounds like you want to use your PC as a router for your xbox? If thats what your trying to do then if your PC has wireless internet then for windows 7 follow this...

Connect ethernet cable to xbox 360 and then into your PC then... Start > control panel > network and internet > network and sharing center > (on the right) change adapter settings > highlight your wireless network AND your xbox 360 then right click and select bridge. Your xbox 360 will then connect to your network via your PC.

No it works for him, he is able to get updates (Title Updates).

When he does a network test on LiNK to try find CoD BO2 games, test fail in ports

eszementb610... Just wondering, what are your ports set as?

Have you tried the ports 1000 and 1001 on LiNK?

This is what I had to change mine too and its what others may be on too (shouldn't affect it) tho not many of us are using the PC as the middle man between xbox and router lol.