RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Harsh Vardhan

Need XEX files. Please help someone

First off welcome to RMS.... As posted in Forum Rules any talk of piracy or downloading games etc will likely result in a ban. Second thing I would point out especially if your new to the whole RGH JTAG scene....if you don't know 100% what something does, then research it till your 150%, my advice....don't touch it..Google is great for asking "What happens if I patch XEX with XEXMENU" at least that way you might have found out something that made you think again...If however you have exhausted all forums and Google' ask a around on here no doubt some1 will only be too happy to help...

First off welcome to RMS.... As posted in Forum Rules any talk of piracy or downloading games etc will likely result in a ban. Second thing I would point out especially if your new to the whole RGH JTAG scene....if you don't know 100% what something does, then research it till your 150%, my advice....don't touch it..Google is great for asking "What happens if I patch XEX with XEXMENU" at least that way you might have found out something that made you think again...If however you have exhausted all forums and Google' ask a around on here no doubt some1 will only be too happy to help...

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry if this forum isn't the place to post this topic. And I got my xbox jtagged a few days back only so I did this mistake as I wasn't fully aware of what problems it may cause. But many thanks for the link you provided. Will try and see if anyone helps .
  • Like 1

more info on what you did ie what folder the file was in and exactly what xex file u deleted might help us

He gave all the info needed just edited the post due to rules but basically he ran xexmenu patch on all 15 xex files in his game library but he's been directed to the proper sites/forums and his issue is now resolved