RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AntiVirGear

RGLoader

Glitch/Nand Reader Product(s) used: Squirt360 Cool Runner (Version: 1.6)
Console Type: Trinity
NAND size: 16mb
Dashboard version: 2.0.17489

Hey Guys, I'm new here with the Xbox360 Scene so sorry if i can not give you any information immediately but I still want to ask something.

Many people are asking me what am I using, why I don't use FSD3, why not the TX Runner,.... but one thing is the most asked question: Do II have/use RGLoader... I still don't really understand what RGloader is so I wanna to know it from you, what is RGLoader, is it important, advantages or disadvantages, ...

If you need any question, do hesitate and ask me, I'll try to get them as fast as possible but so far I can tell you, I did NOT modded my console on myself, I just know the chip and that RxE was pre-installed (FSD3) with DashLaunch.

Hope you can help me and I hope for more that I could learn something new about my hacked console :)

Best Regards

Pascal

Squirt have multiple different variants, you should be more specific then that, they have 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2b, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and probably more... just to name their chips...

RGLoader is the hybrid kernel, it's a Devkit kernel for Retail consoles essentially, the advantage is you can use it to debug homebrew etc. you write yourself, the disadvantage is that alot of things don't run as-is, some things (dashlaunch for instance) don't run at all on it...

You don't want RGLoader unless you're a developer, which i'm pretty sure you aren't...

RxE was never released, in it's place came Aurora, FSD3 is just that... Freestyle Dash version 3

when asking for help, please try to be as specific as you can, for example... the exact versions of everything you have installed (that you think may be related to the problem you're facing)