RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Leon9O

Popup plugin

how can I remove this window when I press "aurora" in the hud?

attachicon.gifIMAG0030.jpg

there is a dashlaunch option.. for when doing it, i believe it only applies to pressing Y tho.. 

EDIT: 

; if true, brining up miniblade in NXE and then pressing Y will cause launch.xex to relaunch for you

; note you must release Y button then press desired QuickLaunchButtons after or use default item
; if not present default is TRUE
nxemini = true

there is a dashlaunch option.. for when doing it, i believe it only applies to pressing Y tho.. 

EDIT: 

; if true, brining up miniblade in NXE and then pressing Y will cause launch.xex to relaunch for you

; note you must release Y button then press desired QuickLaunchButtons after or use default item
; if not present default is TRUE
nxemini = true

It does not always appears only a few times :(

It does not always appears only a few times :(

if you press A on the "Aurora/Freestyle/Xbox Home" thing, it will show you the message..

if you press Y when the guide loads, then it will skip the message.. (this only applies to those who set the dashlaunch option)

if you press A on the "Aurora/Freestyle/Xbox Home" thing, it will show you the message..

if you press Y when the guide loads, then it will skip the message.. (this only applies to those who set the dashlaunch option)

when press a in first lines, sometimes it appears and sometimes no -.-

I may have some plugin error?

no, and it really isnt an error "per-say" as it will basically ask you every time, when playing a game or what ever, if you are sure you want to exit.. 

There's a setting in Dashlaunch to attempt to accept these dialogs for you, but... it's not perfect and is best left disabled as it may accept other dialogs, this particular one is a system one i think

There's a setting in Dashlaunch to attempt to accept these dialogs for you, but... it's not perfect and is best left disabled as it may accept other dialogs, this particular one is a system one i think

ok thanks all :) i go disable this :p