RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

How to copy original dices to Aurora

I have some original games on nxe I want to copy them to Aurora

either grab NXE2GOD or in Aurora press Back, Select File Manager, Open DVD, Press X on each folder/file press DPAD Left Select Copy DPAD Right press B then navigate to your desired destination folder i.e HDD1/GAMES etc... then DPAD Left and Paste....

• Like 1

I have some original games on nxe I want to copy them to Aurora

Not exactly sure what your question is... Do you not know where to find it?

You can use File Manager to copy your game, use this info to locate it:

Xbox 360 HDD Folder List

Content Location: /partition3/content/0000000000000000/<TITLEID>/<OFFERID>/

Save Location: /partition3/content/<PROFILEID>/<TITLEID>/<OFFERID>/

Music Collection: /partition3/mindex/media/ - The Music files are simply .wma with a custom header.

The only OFFERID's that always remain the same are the ones assigned to themes/gamerpics/videos.

00020000 - Gamerpics

00030000 - Themes

00080000 "now 000D0000" - Demos

00090000 - Videos

00004000 - Game Installs

00000002 - Extra Content

00007000 - Games On Demand

000B0000 - Title Updates

Aurora shows the game's name next to the TITLEID so that makes it really easy to find. Once you locate it you can simply go down the left column and select "copy", then tab right to open a new location and paste it where you want, i.e. USB0:/GOD. If you don't already have Aurora setup to scan the path you just pasted it to, then go to Content Scanning and add the new path. Here's a couple of screenshots to show you what I mean.

gameinstall1.jpg?raw=1

gameinstall2.jpg?raw=1

gameinstall3.jpg?raw=1

edit: You may want to do as superted says and use NXE2GOD, I had some issues with Aurora not detecting NXE games properly. Swizzy looked into it for me ages ago and pointed out that while NXE's look similar to GOD's they aren't the same. Not sure if anything was ever done to correct what Aurora picked up when it grabbed the header info, but if you run into any issue, try NXE2GOD.

edit2: Looks like a non issue, I searched for my old post and looks like MaesterRowen fixed that issue in 0.5b

• Like 3