RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

Update problem

About my Xbox e that I update it wrong with wrong motherboard I take it to someone to repair it he said he need the nand read or CPU key and I don't have both what I must do ?

About my Xbox e that I update it wrong with wrong motherboard I take it to someone to repair it he said he need the nand read or CPU key and I don't have both what I must do ?

If you updated it wrong with wrong motherboard then by definition one would assume you had the flashdump.bin/updflash.bin/ which I don't think you could have made without the CPU key so you must have somewhere a copy in maybe a file on PC called FUSE.txt or fuses.txt also try the log files of whichever program you used to make your flash as they may contain the information you need.

What he needs is for you to slap him...

Tell him i say all he needs to do is dump current data, flash RGX, boot it up with XeLL, build a new nand, and voila!