Black Ops II TU Trouble

My set up is as follows:

• Trinity 4GB RGH
  • 250GB Internal SSD (63GB available)
  • Dashboard Kernel: 2.0.17489.0
  • DashLaunch: 3.16
  • Aurora 0.5b
  • Unity Connected

Im not having any problem downloading any other TU's for other games. Just BO2.

• Game: Black Ops II
  • GameID: 415608C3
  • MediaID: 05C7492A
  • Base Version: 00000C20

I've also tried manually tried add it (HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/415608C3/000B0000/tu00000002_00000000)

Steps I have taken are as follows

• Cleared Cache (HDD1/cache, SlimMU/cache, and USB0/Cache)
  • Reboot
  • Cleared TU via Aurora
  • Reboot

You have not mentioned your problem.. What is your problem?

Can you download the tu ?

If yes,then did you activate it after downloading? .

If yes, then does it show up in system link tab?

Make sure you download latest title update.

• Like 1

Base Version: 00000C20

Is this a typo? I see no TU with that base version on Unity web site. Only Base Version: 00000002

I had a problem updating my TU on this game once before though, I ended up having to swap out my default.xex before it worked properly.

• Like 1

bud make sure that is ur base version because I have never seen a bo2 base like that. go to the game in aurora, press Y, then right to something saying "last played", in that list all the info for the game is there. let us know if it is a typo or if it is right

• Like 1

Is this a typo? I see no TU with that base version on Unity web site. Only Base Version: 00000002

I had a problem updating my TU on this game once before though, I ended up having to swap out my default.xex before it worked properly.

IKR... Not a typo! I'm currently at work, but as soon as I get back, I'll post a pic. If default.xex and default_mp.xex are indeed the issue, care to point me in the direction on getting the correct base version .xex's

IKR... Not a typo! I'm currently at work, but as soon as I get back, I'll post a pic. If default.xex and default_mp.xex are indeed the issue, care to point my in the direction on getting the correct base version .xex's

Then that would most likely be your issue, not sure where that base version came from.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's allowed to share xex files here (or give links to them). You may be on your own there, but there are a few sites out there that have just xex's for games. You just need to search for them. Worst case, get yourself another copy of the game with a known base version. 

edit: it could be a modified xex, maybe??

• Like 1

Then that would most likely be your issue, not sure where that base version came from.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's allowed to share xex files here (or give links to them). You may be on your own there, but there are a few sites out there that have just xex's for games. You just need to search for them. Worst case, get yourself another copy of the game with a known base version. 

edit: it could be a modified xex, maybe??

Correct, the only xex files you're allowed to share here are homebrew xex's (dashlaunch and other homebrew apps/games, not modified game xex's or any retail game xex's as they're also covered by the copyright laws)

See...

post-8281-0-63633400-1454018215_thumb.jpgpost-8281-0-51773700-1454018337_thumb.jpg

I understand the TOS of the site, I was more asking where to go the for them to be posted... I apologize for miscommunication.