RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Csabinho

Is there any possibility to write an autostart batch file for Aurora?

Hi,

I'd like to write a file that copies some files to another directory at the startup of my XBOX. Is this possible with Aurora? And is this the correct forum for this question or does it belong to the scripting forum?

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers

Hi,

I'd like to write a file that copies some files to another directory at the startup of my XBOX. Is this possible with Aurora? And is this the correct forum for this question or does it belong to the scripting forum?

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers

If you're using 0.5b or later, it should be possible already, adding your code to main.lua found here:

Aurora\Media\Scripts

The function you're looking for is "FileSystem.CopyFile(source, target);" if memory serves me right, you should be able to just do "tprint(FileSystem);" to get a list of all available functions from that library (it'll be printed to the debug log)

What files would you want to copy?

And for what reason?

I wanna copy some Files from one profile to another.

If you wanna know it exactly: I play a Master League at PES 2016 with a friend and one on my own and we're always starting with a game where he plays with our team and I play with mine. But he needs the files of our team in his profile to load it and til now I just copied the files over manually.

If you're using 0.5b or later, it should be possible already, adding your code to main.lua found here:

Aurora\Media\Scripts

The function you're looking for is "FileSystem.CopyFile(source, target);" if memory serves me right, you should be able to just do "tprint(FileSystem);" to get a list of all available functions from that library (it'll be printed to the debug log)

Thanks a lot! :)