RealModScene
stanley789

XBOX 360 SLIM AC ADAPTOR

Hi guys my xbox slim trinity is 10.84A and im using an AC adaptor of 9.6A does this affects my xbox 360 slim or cause harm or make the xbox 360 work extra im a niob please jelp clear my doubt

the 120w PSU is compatible with both Corona and Trinity same as the 135w PSU

Your trinity is 10.83, there's no 10.84 model around afaik..

If you don't push too much power from it (multiple HDD's + a kinect) it should be fine with the 120w PSU

the 120w PSU is compatible with both Corona and Trinity same as the 135w PSU

Your trinity is 10.83, there's no 10.84 model around afaik..

If you don't push too much power from it (multiple HDD's + a kinect) it should be fine with the 120w PSU

ok thanks i ask that because the guy who RGH my xbox 360 changed my thermal paste and on playing pes 2016 in his workshop with an air conditioner in the room and the xbox 360 fan set to 100 since its africa the cpu was around 54.4 and 53.9 and on playing naruto still same and on playing call of duty it went up to 56.7 and 57 which was ok with me when i got back home i connected and the xbox was about 58 59 on playing pes 2016 i was surprise.so i wish to know why this temperature if the xbox 360 fan is set to 100 and thermal paste changed i dont say is bad for a slim but wish to know thanks in advance

ok thanks i ask that because the guy who RGH my xbox 360 changed my thermal paste and on playing pes 2016 in his workshop with an air conditioner in the room and the xbox 360 fan set to 100 since its africa the cpu was around 54.4 and 53.9 and on playing naruto still same and on playing call of duty it went up to 56.7 and 57 which was ok with me when i got back home i connected and the xbox was about 58 59 on playing pes 2016 i was surprise.so i wish to know why this temperature if the xbox 360 fan is set to 100 and thermal paste changed i dont say is bad for a slim but wish to know thanks in advance

changing the thermal paste is just good practice.. M$ has been known to cheap out on that stuff haha..

--

now for the temps, the highest temp(or load temp) is roughly about 80ºC.. taken from Swizzy's post around here.. he will give more info when he answers.. as he is a pretty specific guy haha.. but yeah.. 

fanspeed set to 100% will DRASTICALLY kill the motor of the fan.. but is a personal preference.. the raise in temps isnt all that bad.. as it is in a different location from the installer. but as long as it doesn't get higher than what, 75ºC, you should be good?? just my opinion.. Swizzy will correct the incorrect parts