RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bogdanval

Wrong $$ystemUpdate...???

Hi guys... Recently I've updated to latest dash-17489. So far so good... all good and working... mean no freezes, games are loading.... until I try to edit my avatar (I'm not fan but if is there why should not working?)....So, I've been stuck on loading spining line so far (I didn't try to look close to it.. I'm afraid to not get hypnotized :D ). I have a hint that the $ystemUpdate didn't get OK, because after "reboot" (I have kinect also) console stays "closed" -the power led "on", the wirelles channel led "on" but no video signal. In fact, it's working OK, NXE is good, kinect sensor "sees" me and get my voice commands (like shutdown your **** - just kidding :p) I think it's time to "downgrade" or delete "$$system" and I find on M$ site an LS-LB-X combination to do that.

So, my question is: did anyone do this "downgrade" to system? It is safe not to get headache? Or I have to "reupdate" to 17489 in order to reinstall $$ystenUpdate...

BTW... there is another version or skin for nxe -just asking..

Avatar editor constantly loading is usually because Dashlaunch fake live is enabled. Disable fake live for access to avatar editor.

You lost me on the part about no video signal, could you describe what's happening there in more detail.

Worked... :D

After avatar and kinect update console "reboot's"... led's on console stays on but as I say, no video... I have to turn off / on to get somewhere...

Worked... :D

After avatar and kinect update console "reboot's"... led's on console stays on but as I say, no video... I have to turn off / on to get somewhere...

That may happen during install, leave it for a bit and it should start working, if not just pull the power and try sgain

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok, thank's I'll keep in mind for the next update. So, nobody tried to delete an system update?

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

Ok, thank's I'll keep in mind for the next update. So, nobody tried to delete an system update?

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

It's stored in a certain partition, HDDSYSEXT or something similar... i've done it before... but, it's not really useful for anything...

The most likely cause of your problem is that you have fakelive enabled, or possibly even "autofake", disable both of 'em and you should be good to go