RealModScene
datastream

What can i delete from HDD1/Content/ too many avatars

Right, 

Think i've remembered why my machine runs like a bag of hammers when trying to edit avatars etc. 

Got about 700MB and about 5000 items in there. 

So what can I delete from that folder? are they all avatar items, I put them on that long ago forgot all about them to tell you the truth. 

hdd1/content/0000000000000000/00009000

Thanks 

Right, 

Think i've remembered why my machine runs like a bag of hammers when trying to edit avatars etc. 

Got about 700MB and about 5000 items in there. 

So what can I delete from that folder? are they all avatar items, I put them on that long ago forgot all about them to tell you the truth. 

hdd1/content/0000000000000000/00009000

Thanks 

Do you actually have a 00009000 folder directly in the content/000...000 folder? If you used the Friday Patcher method, it should have prompted you to create a TitleID. That should be easy enough to confirm in Aurora File Manager by going to content/000...000 and looking at all your titleID's. The one you created should stand out by not having the game title in brackets, i.e. 4D5307D5 [GEARS OF WAR] for regular game, 4CCCCCCC for the folder you created yourself. You might have multiple folders without names listed alongside your titleID's, but if you just check them, you should find it quick enough because inside it will show 00009000 [Avatar Asset]. If you're on FSD still sorry, I don't think it lists the names alongside titleID's.

• Like 1

I think i understand what you mena, but still a little lost on what i can and can't delete from that folder. 

I do have that folder 00009000 within the content/000000000000000000 etc. folder

It was that long ago when I done them, and yes i'm sure i used that friday patcher, but thought that all the avatars etc. that I downloaded were just all in one file/folder. 

4tu4o0.jpg

Thanks 

C0DE9999 is XEXMenu 1.1 (possibly 1.2?) or NXE2GOD (or perhaps both)

FFFE07D1 and FFFE07DF usually contain system stuff (pretty much the optional media update and/or the ipod support)

AAAAAAAA i have no idea what it contains, but it's probably the one with the avatar stuff...

5####### and 4####### are all game stuff (DLC, installed content etc.)

yeah thanks Swizzy, that folder the AAAAAAAAAA one is the folder that has all them files in it, it's that one and it's content that I want to delete, so can i just delete most of the stuff out there, like my machine will still boot etc. If i say have deleted the avatar that it's using at the mo?

Cheers 

yeah thanks Swizzy, that folder the AAAAAAAAAA one is the folder that has all them files in it, it's that one and it's content that I want to delete, so can i just delete most of the stuff out there, like my machine will still boot etc. If i say have deleted the avatar that it's using at the mo?

Cheers

Your console will still boot no matter what you delete from the HDD, however, it might not boot up into Aurora or FSD whatever if you start deleting stuff in those folders... they don't store anything in Content\0000...0\

ok, thanks for that....think i'll copy them to a HDD and at-least try and delete half of them and see how she goes.

Cheers 

Ok, so your 00009000 folder is in AAA... presumably. That's what I was trying to get at, just a different name than my example of 4CCCCCCC. You may be ok removing your AAA... folder but not the others in content/000...000. I still wouldn't remove it without going in to the avatar editor and removing any items your avatar has equipped or backing up your profile first (or both) because I'm not sure if it will cause problems. 

But yeah, like Swizzy said, don't remove any other folders from content/000...000, only your AAAAAAAA folder. I wasn't going to recommend removing anything until it was more clear where exactly your 00009000 folder was, lolz.

• Like 1

OK deleted just about everything in that folder and avatar editor still just does the same spinning wheel and never loads. 

Not the end of the world, but I thought the reason in the first place was the amount of avatar items in there, obviously not....

(I'd already deleted them before seeing your message about maybe removing the items first..doh) but still working etc. 

thanks  :)

OK deleted just about everything in that folder and avatar editor still just does the same spinning wheel and never loads. 

Not the end of the world, but I thought the reason in the first place was the amount of avatar items in there, obviously not....

(I'd already deleted them before seeing your message about maybe removing the items first..doh) but still working etc. 

The spinning wheel may be due to fakelive being set to true in dashlaunch. Check it's set to false and it should fix that issue.

Sorry, I would have recommended that after your first post, but you said it ran like a bag of hammers, not that it didn't load, lolz.  ;)

edit: whoops, I accidentally said nohealth, changed it to fakelive  :wallbash:

Edited by QuattroGam3r
  • Like 1

aha! OMG, what a n00b. 

If i disable fake live you know it's going to work don't you...If only I'd stated correctly what was happening...man, i should be demoted to "freshman" 

Phew good job i'd made a back up of all them avatars.

Sorry for wasting your time. gawd! 

• Like 2

aha! OMG, what a n00b.

If i disable fake live you know it's going to work don't you...If only I'd stated correctly what was happening...man, i should be demoted to "freshman"

Phew good job i'd made a back up of all them avatars.

Sorry for wasting your time. gawd!

NP man. I even got my advice wrong at first if you read my edit. We all make oversights sometimes. Let us know if it fixed it for you.

• Like 1