RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stanley789

problem launching some games

hi guys i have a little trouble with my xbox 360 slim i got it without hard drive and had a 320gb so i inserted it and now there is halo 4 which i had in my usb drive which i copied into the internal hard drive and when i launched it i had a black screen and no buttons on the game pad functionned any more so i unplugged from the socket and launched the halo 4 from my usb and without waisting a minute it launched with no problem i wish to no if my 320gb i inserted had bad sectors or maybe has a problem because even when i launch gta on the loading screen i dont get the grand theft auto five logo and the loading story mode message it stays on the picture and freeze if its my hard drive the problem i also have other games they play well and i also have the same games on my 120gb jasper and the run with no problem

Most likely, there was an error during the transfer or the HDD is bad...

You can easily check the HDD status by connecting it to your Windows PC and running a program called Crystal Disk Info (i use this all the time when i need to check a HDD's health) you can download that from here: http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html