RealModScene
ITheLegionnaire

Xbox 1 original Title Covers

I have managed to get my original xbox 1 titles up and running, but the last thing that is not completely working are the covers from my xbox 1 original titles. How can you get these covers so the layout will be nice and cool. I know how to download covers for 360 games or rather how to receive them through the internet, but I hope someone can tell me how to get these covers for original xbox 1 titles.

Aurora has some issues with Marvel Rise of the Imperfects and a few others Swizzy, unsure if FSD has the same issue. Im gonna try get the image from my friend and see if I can resize and implement it myself in the folder. 

Aurora has some issues with Marvel Rise of the Imperfects and a few others Swizzy, unsure if FSD has the same issue. Im gonna try get the image from my friend and see if I can resize and implement it myself in the folder.

if there are bad covers on xboxunity, let me know so i can take action against it (essentially removing the bad covers and have someone upload one that actually looks/works like it's supposed to)