RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

[Aurora] Supress operating with hidden folders File Manager

Hi,

i got a message from someone, who has accidently selected/marked the folder ".." in file manager.

He was able to delete the folder above. I'm not sure if this should be allowed. I could be wrong, i didn't try it out tho. Just wanted to say that.

Yeah, that shouldn't be allowed, i would consider it a bug, we'll look into it and see if it is indeed possible, if so we'll take action with the next update to prevent this from happening again

So, after some time where i haven't had much time looking into the issue, and the other devs looking at the issues i put up recently and asking me about this... it comes down to this;

Aurora doesn't have a ".." option, therefor it's not an Aurora issue, unless someone made a skin that somehow added ".." to the mix, which i highly doubt anyone has done, and if that's the case... it's not something we can actually fix in Aurora as it's not really an Aurora issue but a issue with that particular skin...

Yes. I also couldnt find that. Looks like false alarm. Maybe it was something that was marked on one tab and could be able to be deleted on the other tab. Dunno.