RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
fulltimehustler

Unable to Transfer content occasionally (roms,iso)

every once in a while i cant move certain files. try file manager of aurora and fsd, unable to copy or cut. usually have to ftp when this happens. ive checked all hardware etc, doubt its like that. it usually happens in a big folder such as roms. will copy most then a few wont, and then they wont copy anyway i try using usb. but ill use the same file directly from the usb, usb-ftp-xbox, and it will copy. its wierd. never happens with 360 games, its usually just roms or isos i think

every once in a while i cant move certain files. try file manager of aurora and fsd, unable to copy or cut. usually have to ftp when this happens. ive checked all hardware etc, doubt its like that. it usually happens in a big folder such as roms. will copy most then a few wont, and then they wont copy anyway i try using usb. but ill use the same file directly from the usb, usb-ftp-xbox, and it will copy. its wierd. never happens with 360 games, its usually just roms or isos i think

Unsure if this maybe related but each folder within the 00009000/0000D000/00002000 folder only hold a max 4096 filesĀ 

• Like 1

It's probably related to the filenames, they can be no longer then 260 characters if memory serves me right, that includes the full path to them...

It's probably related to the filenames, they can be no longer then 260 characters if memory serves me right, that includes the full path to them...

That sounds like it could be the reason, esp with my roms. next time it happens ill investigate. i usually just get a dif rom or whatever. Also good to know ther filze quanity limit per folder is around 4000.