RealModScene
ransom

screen resize on a 1080i screen

I have been trying to resize the screen picture manually with the resizer option within Aurora on a 1080i screen but it seems not to be able to resize correctly to each corner of the screen.

I am unable to move the screen to the right but am only able to shrink or enlarge the screen.

My problem is the screen is slightly shifted past the left hsnd side of the screen. If I shrink it so the left hand size fits on the screen then the whole viewable picture is too small and is cut too short on the right hand side of the screen.

Beside shrink & enlarge am I able to move the resized screen at all?

Check initial setup of the 360 from nxe & see if there's an option to centre the screen you may find it under initial setup option.Or use the tv menu to setup up the centering. useless bit of info 1080i is 720p

Sadly, there is currently no way of moving the screen, alot of games also don't have that capability...

Sadly, there is currently no way of moving the screen, alot of games also don't have that capability...

I'll check out scorpNZ's suggestions and get back to you.

Check initial setup of the 360 from nxe & see if there's an option to centre the screen you may find it under initial setup option.Or use the tv menu to setup up the centering. useless bit of info 1080i is 720p

Tv menu screen was set to -10 movement to the left. I centered it from the Tv menu. Now aurora resizes perfectly.

No idea why or who changed my tv settings. Lol

Thanks guys.

• Like 1