RealModScene
lotfi dawson

hoe to change weapons colors in black ops 3 on xbox 360 jtag console ???

This feature isn't available on Xbox 360 or Ps3... did you not read what the developers/publishers announced?

Regarding getting good guns -> just play the game, like everyone else... you unlock stuff the further into the game you get...

i know you can change the camo like previous games, but thats about it. to do this just press triangle i think, while looking at your actual gun in create a class.

i know you can change the camo like previous games, but thats about it. to do this just press triangle i think, while looking at your actual gun in create a class.

Are you sure that's available on Xbox 360? last thing i read it was only available on Xbox One and PS4

Are you sure that's available on Xbox 360? last thing i read it was only available on Xbox One and PS4

Im positive on this. And I double checked. Press Triangle and you can choose from camo's, and special zombie camo's as well. Both my guns have camo on each class.

Possibly you might have to unlock them, or unlock more, by playing, esp if on live. Me, all guns and maybe all camos are already unlocked by default.

Im not too sure what all the nextgen versions have, but i know they include a campaign and the der riese remake zombie map pack. kinda bummed i dont have that map. but i do have a ps4 so i can get it eventually.

• Like 1

yup..its possible tested it :)

I assume that's with TU2 or TU3?

It probably don't work in TU1? (since they announced that this feature wouldn't be available on Xbox 360/PS3 before launch, and i haven't read about a change on that until now...)

I assume that's with TU2 or TU3?

It probably don't work in TU1? (since they announced that this feature wouldn't be available on Xbox 360/PS3 before launch, and i haven't read about a change on that until now...)

tested with tu1 a few weeks back :) btw im still using tu1 lol

tested with tu1 a few weeks back :) btw im still using tu1 lol

I would assume this statement is true, I had to play on TU1 for a long time, but I didnt get the game working til end of november too. maybe the CP included that kind of stuff, I think I had camo on TU1 but im not sure of that. I still have to use TU1 for trainers, so next time ill check.

Thanks guys for all your advices

I've try it and it works normaly i just should go to camo and choose any color i like..

I apreciate your help thanks!!! :)