RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed Nigm

please help :(

hey guys

please help i am facing a serious problem with my jtaged xbox when i try to connect a lobby in system link during (downloading feed data) my xbox hangs and shutdown immediatly i tried to setup new aurora and dash launch versions but this problem still exists it drives me mad ! so please if you have a solution please tell me

thanks in advance

I do not know if it is related but i am getting the same trouble occasionally,while searching or switching rooms it just shut down the console.Also Aurora has been acting all weird for some days :slow loading ,Covers disappears when i back into aurora after a game ,+the shutting down thingy.It is not everytime but is happening more often lately.Any idea on what might be causing this?

• Like 2

Honestly, i don't have any ideas as to how you can solve it, perhaps by waiting for it to finish before proceeding?

reinstalled the game again no shutdown so far 

i take that back lolll still getting shutdowns sometime when i m joining rooms or waiting for rooms to show up :/

• Like 1

If it only happens specifically when you're downloading feed data and never while playing the game, it's most likely a software issue, the games take alot more processing power then downloading feed data thus if those work fine it isn't very likely to be a hardware issue...

In dashlaunch you have settings that tells it what to do when the console hit a fatal crash, the options are to shutdown, reboot or freeze (default is freeze which is what the 360 normally does)