RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
fulltimehustler

Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer--Title Update 3?

i got a trainer yesterday, learned the whole zombie map! got title update 3 working today, but now the trainer doesnt seem to work.

1. the notification of trainer enabled is in different spot on screen now

2.when i enable god mode it doesnt work

3. when i enable ammo mod it crashes the system

any ideas? probably just need a new trainer eh?

• Like 1

i got a trainer yesterday, learned the whole zombie map! got title update 3 working today, but now the trainer doesnt seem to work.

Trainer needs to be updated.. Lol..

Trainers modify memory, because of that each title update requires it's own Trainer, or atleast an update which supports the new TU version... basically, what a TU does is patch the game, fix bugs and such, this also causes the memory locations to change

That Makes Sense. Defenitely will help me beat a few games I got stuck on haha. I got them to work, but what is the proper way to install a trainer, esp in aurora.

SO I can use the trainer autolaunch feature in game coverflow and hopefully not have to load xexmenu

That Makes Sense. Defenitely will help me beat a few games I got stuck on haha. I got them to work, but what is the proper way to install a trainer, esp in aurora.

SO I can use the trainer autolaunch feature in game coverflow and hopefully not have to load xexmenu

It depends on the trainers... read the instructions for each trainer and you'll know how they work...

Look over @ xyzmods.com where the aurora trainers are made..
  • Like 1

Ok thanks for the tip felida. I still never got tu3 trainer to work. I think the other trainer got lost on my hdd somewhere. Seems like the old trainer is still applying even tho I deleted it. Will mess around more later with trainers.as usual got so much shit going on.