RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lovac1

TU version 0

Hi!

I have finally connected my Xbox to my PC linux through FTP now i need to know whats next to do that i fix the TU version 0 problem btw.I have all TU but always when i am joing to multiplayer it says tu version 0 and how i can set fan speed for aurora when my xbox is turning on?

TU 0 happens when you don't have the TU enabled or the TU is corrupt...

Fanspeed -> change the target temps in Dashlaunch, don't set a static fan speed!

TU 0 happens when you don't have the TU enabled or the TU is corrupt...

Fanspeed -> change the target temps in Dashlaunch, don't set a static fan speed!

I have enable TU on Aurora but still TU is 0 and how did you mean corrupt TU?

I have enable TU on Aurora but still TU is 0 and how did you mean corrupt TU?

Well, if you downloaded the TU over Wifi, it's likely the TU was corrupted during the transfer, meaning the data in the file isn't what it's supposed to be...

Well, if you downloaded the TU over Wifi, it's likely the TU was corrupted during the transfer, meaning the data in the file isn't what it's supposed to be...

So what I need to do?

Well, if you downloaded the TU over Wifi, it's likely the TU was corrupted during the transfer, meaning the data in the file isn't what it's supposed to be.

Can you give me link where I can download TUs?

ohhh.....ok so ex. if I want to download COD GHOSTS TUs what i need to excatly download,did I need to download all?(sorry for n00b questions)

EDIT: After I download where I need to put it?

You need the latest one (or which ever one you want to use) which matches your version of the game (check MediaID)

Where it goes depends on the type, some goes into device:\Cache\ others go into device:\Content\000..00\TitleID\<can't remember the name of this folder at the top of my head>\

You need the latest one (or which ever one you want to use) which matches your version of the game (check MediaID)

Where it goes depends on the type, some goes into device:\Cache\ others go into device:\Content\000..00\TitleID\<can't remember the name of this folder at the top of my head>\

Ill try,thanks

Wait?How I can delete TUs that  I downloaded through WI-FI?

You just delete them in the menu system...?

But where i need to go and what to press?

Where you download them normally... you'll find a button that says "Delete" press that on your controller, and it deletes it... might be something slightly different, but it's essentially just to delete it...

hello, i have the same problem for all the games. i have a corona 4gb xbox. aurora 0.5b, dashlaunch 16. latest xbox update.

i have TU 0 (lower right corner) in the ingame screen for all the games that i have downloaded updates, i have dowloaded the updates to xbox, ive tried to put the updates to  \Content\000..00\TitleID\000b0000 and Cache\

Aurora lets me activate the update, but in game when i press guide button, it shows TU 0.

I've downloaded the update trough Aurora and manualy from unity website ( for the title ID and media ID i have)

what to do? i have dishonored GOTY and i can not play the DLC because it does not apply the update.

hello, i have the same problem for all the games. i have a corona 4gb xbox. aurora 0.5b, dashlaunch 16. latest xbox update.

i have TU 0 (lower right corner) in the ingame screen for all the games that i have downloaded updates, i have dowloaded the updates to xbox, ive tried to put the updates to  \Content\000..00\TitleID\000b0000 and Cache\

Aurora lets me activate the update, but in game when i press guide button, it shows TU 0.

I've downloaded the update trough Aurora and manualy from unity website ( for the title ID and media ID i have)

what to do? i have dishonored GOTY and i can not play the DLC because it does not apply the update.

Asking the question in 1 thread is quite enough thank you very much, you won't get any faster answers just because you post it in multiple places in the same forum, infact it'll rather just annoy admins/moderators and probably other users aswell...

Check if the TU is installed at all, and if it's displayed as "Corrupt" in NXE...

ok, sorry for that.

I triead with diferent games (A.C.4, Dishonored, etc.) i downloaded the update with aurora built in sistem. when i launch the game it says "aplying update" etc. and when i press guide it shows TU0.

in NXE, where should i see the update? in storrage setting i can see the update only if i put it in 000b0000 folder. if i put the update in cache folder i can not see the it in NXE.

Aurora prefers to download to cache folder.

its verry frustrating, what sould i do?  

i tried for example with diferent dishonored versions, GOD format, XEX format, diferent media ID (title ID and media ID allways matching with the TU), in lower right corner TU allways says TU0 (i even clean installed aurora), and dishonored dont let me enter the dlc menu (dlc its in onboardMU 00.002 folder, that's not the problem)

Aurora downloads to where the update belongs, there are 2 different types of TU's, the ones that go into cache and the ones that go into content...

But yes, if the update was applied correctly and it's the Content type, you can see it in the storage area...

It's possible to "convert" them to the Content type by renaming them with the Content name rather then the Cache name... the content name is: tu<BaseVersion>_00000000

well i will try something when i get home: download the TU for dishonored with aurora (it downloads to cache) and manualy rename it and move it to 000B0000 folder.

i never seen the TU other than 0 for any game that i have :|

yeah, so i tried the above method, does not work.

i tried to patch manualy the default.xex with default.xexp using le flufie and xextool gui. the game crashed.

any advice?

i formated the usb stick from witch i'm running aurora and i have clean installed it on that stick.  no change. it is showing TU0 in wichever game i run (but the update downloads without problems)

no one?

like i said, i have the latest kernel 17489, 4gb corona without a hdd. i download the tu with aurora 0.5b (i tell it to download to onboardMU) and i activate it ( i do the same with multiple games). 

i launch the game with aurora and FSD but the result is the same, it says allways that the tu is 0.

The TU Can't be applied for whatever reason, launch a game, then go to NXE and check if the TU shows up in the memory thingymagoo

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

well, the TU shows in NXE (in storage, in the game "folder") only for the games for which i have the tu in the content/00..00/titleid/00000002/, if its in cache, i cannont see it.

i have formated the usb stick i use for aurora with the xbox console, (in the same stick i put the games), even if i put a second stick with a game the result is the same.

i have tried to reed the .log file, but, i dont see anny error when i launch the game about the TU. it's verry frustating, i have some dlc's that i realy want to play :|

i am doing something wrong? i doo it "by the book", i put the aurora on the root of usb, the dashlaunch ini have a good config (it downloads the TU's).

the games, i put them on the same stick (and a seccond stick) in root/games/god/ 

and when i download a TU, in aurora i press "y" over a game, go to title update, i modify to download the tu from hdd1 to usb0 (or onboardmu), i activate it (full white icon), but the result is the same.