RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xDRAGONxLuky

Xbox 360 MAX download and upload

Does someone know what is the max download and upload speed that xbox 360 can handle? or even better how much upload and download is more than enough so that you can host in black ops 2?

i use bandwidth limiter so that my xbox constantly has enough internet and highest priority, but i dont want to hog connection above what is needed.

• Like 1

Maximum bandwidth a Xbox 360 have is 100Mbit/s

than what is max upload and download that i would need to host? i will get 25/5 connection and i dont know how much should i give to xbox with bandwidth limiter.

and i am sure there is max upload and download that you need for hosting and i was just wondering if someone knows the value. i think for upload it is bellow 4mbps.

Honestly, i've never measured the bandwidth usage while hosting, haven't had much of a reason to do so...

than what is max upload and download that i would need to host? i will get 25/5 connection and i dont know how much should i give to xbox with bandwidth limiter.

and i am sure there is max upload and download that you need for hosting and i was just wondering if someone knows the value. i think for upload it is bellow 4mbps.

use all that's available.. lolz.. didnt you have trouble before with your 10/1 connection? OR were you using the limiter then too??

Edit: i should also note, that it depends on the quality of your provider also..

use all that's available.. lolz.. didnt you have trouble before with your 10/1 connection? OR were you using the limiter then too??

Edit: i should also note, that it depends on the quality of your provider also..

with 10/1 i could only join games but when i get my new connection i will be able to host. and yes i am using limiter now, because there are 2 other people that are using the connection, so i defined min 5mbps download and 0,7mbps upload for xbox and the highest priority so that i had enough bandwidth at all times.

but now i dont know how much should i reserve for xbox.. guess i will have to try different settings. was just wondering if someone knows the values.

with 10/1 i could only join games but when i get my new connection i will be able to host. and yes i am using limiter now, because there are 2 other people that are using the connection, so i defined min 5mbps download and 0,7mbps upload for xbox and the highest priority so that i had enough bandwidth at all times.

but now i dont know how much should i reserve for xbox.. guess i will have to try different settings. was just wondering if someone knows the values.

Use as much as you can..