RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
speedemonsd

Save games & Jtag

Ok so I had to sell my 360 :notfair:  and I didnt have a thumb drive to save my savegame files  . So I just backed up the Content and MU content folders.Now the big question when I will get my new rgh or jtag (if im lucky) will I be able to recover my savegames and profile just by placing these folders where they belong or at least inject them back into a profile using horizon ? also what are the odds of me finding a non-xenon jtag ? I mean dat instaboot is worth it imo 

Ok so I had to sell my 360  :notfair:  and I didnt have a thumb drive to save my savegame files  . So I just backed up the Content and MU content folders.Now the big question when I will get my new rgh or jtag (if im lucky) will I be able to recover my savegames and profile just by placing these folders where they belong or at least inject them back into a profile using horizon ? also what are the odds of me finding a non-xenon jtag ? I mean dat instaboot is worth it imo

Most should work as-is if you just copy the files back, however some savegames are locked per-console... (this is very rare tho)

Ok so I had to sell my 360  :notfair:  and I didnt have a thumb drive to save my savegame files  . So I just backed up the Content and MU content folders.Now the big question when I will get my new rgh or jtag (if im lucky) will I be able to recover my savegames and profile just by placing these folders where they belong or at least inject them back into a profile using horizon ? also what are the odds of me finding a non-xenon jtag ? I mean dat instaboot is worth it imo 

yeah, as Swizzy said.. more so.. the Ninja Giden Black game.. haha and a couple of others.. but MOST game saves are transferable..

• Like 1

Oh, one more thing... you must NOT be signed in to a profile when you copy the folder as being signed in means the file is locked which means it cannot be copied...