RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
badfiles

empty TU list

I had two games with the same ID, one had its TU list filled, another had it empty.

After I deleted the one with the filled list the other still has empty TU list.

Now I have a game with always empty TU list.

How should this be fixed?

I had two games with the same ID, one had its TU list filled, another had it empty.

By same ID i assume you mean Title ID. The TU is based off the Media ID (and base version), maybe that's what is causing it.

What TitleID and MediaID are you having trouble with?

yeah.. check the media ID against unity.. as that is what it goes by.. you find out your specific media ID by pressing the guide button with the freestyle plugin enabled.. it will show on the bottom right hand of the screen..

• Like 1

yeah.. check the media ID against unity.. as that is what it goes by.. you find out your specific media ID by pressing the guide button with the freestyle plugin enabled.. it will show on the bottom right hand of the screen..

That trick only works on TV's that don't require overscan (when using default skin for the FSD Plugin) aswell as only when the game is actually running

Another way to find out about the MediaID is to check the Subtitle section in the GameDetails ;)

both IDs were the same

Can you be more specific.. As in can you provide us with the title id/media id you are having a problem with?

Did you rip the game from the original yourself? If not, maybe someone modified the xex. Why did you have 2 copies.

A little more background as well as TID/MID would be helpful.

5454087d:32400DC0

The game with TU list was extracted, the one without was in GOD. Both folders were on the same drive. Both games ran well.

After I deleted the extracted the other one's TU list remains empty.

5454087d:32400DC0

The game with TU list was extracted, the one without was in GOD. Both folders were on the same drive. Both games ran well.

After I deleted the extracted the other one's TU list remains empty.

Do you have the older version? To compare?? As the only reason it would show no tu's is a diff media Id mate

Edit: have to tried to manually download the tu, and transfer it?? You'll have to do a manual tu scan with aurora after you transfer

EDIT 2: i just checked your Media ID, it's on unity, try manually installing it and whatnot

Updates for MediaID : 32400DC0
Update: 2
Base Version: 00000001
Size: 2548 KB

Update: 2
Size: 2548 KB

Update: 1
Size: 2108 KB