RealModScene
omarls07

Aurora settings

as I can enter the aurora settings menu for changing buttons screenshot thanks for your help and greetings to all on page

Enviado desde mi HTC One_M8 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

What exactly are you looking for?

I am looking for the configuration of the control to change the option screenshot that default is start and back and I want to change of there to move to other buttons

It's in the settings menu, i can't remember which tab in it tho... i think the setting was added/enabled in 0.4b...

It's in the settings menu, i can't remember which tab in it tho... i think the setting was added/enabled in 0.4b...

it is in the plugin tab.. same place you enable/disable freestyle plugin..

• Like 2

it is in the plugin tab.. same place you enable/disable freestyle plugin..

Ok i find thanks to both and another question to update the aurora to new version I can update thru the aurora 0.4b or not

Ok i find thanks to both and another question to update the aurora to new version I can update thru the aurora 0.4b or not

would be in settings/about.. you can update through Aurora, or do a "fresh install" but i'd recommend updating, as i don't think you lose settings that way..

• Like 1

would be in settings/about.. you can update through Aurora, or do a "fresh install" but i'd recommend updating, as i don't think you lose settings that way..

ok is better update through aurora to keep the settings that your recommend me.

ok is better update through aurora to keep the settings that your recommend me.

well if you do a fresh install, you have to re-do the scans and everything.. updating it tho, i believe saves everything so you don't have to.. i could be wrong.. as it's been a while since i've updated lol

All versions of Aurora should be possible to update from within itself, however the very first version doesn't work (if memory serves me right it's from 0.1a1 that the updating works)

well if you do a fresh install, you have to re-do the scans and everything.. updating it tho, i believe saves everything so you don't have to.. i could be wrong.. as it's been a while since i've updated lol

Using the update feature retains any and all settings, settings which have been added will be added with their default values, any and all content for games will also be kept as-is

All versions of Aurora should be possible to update from within itself, however the very first version doesn't work (if memory serves me right it's from 0.1a1 that the updating works)

Using the update feature retains any and all settings, settings which have been added will be added with their default values, any and all content for games will also be kept as-is

Thanks to both again and sorry for my ignorance I am new on this and sorry for the disturbed and have a nice day to both.

Were I find the update feature in aurora men because I try to download from my rgh and I can't so bad for me [emoji24] hehehe

Were I find the update feature in aurora men because I try to download from my rgh and I can't so bad for me [emoji24] hehehe

if you can't update from within the dash, you'll have to do a "fresh install" mate.. i don't think just copying/replace everything will work.. it might tho..

It's in the About menu, obviously you have to have a internet connection for your console in order for it to work in the first place, to get to this menu open up settings and it's the one in the bottom ;)

It's in the About menu, obviously you have to have a internet connection for your console in order for it to work in the first place, to get to this menu open up settings and it's the one in the bottom ;)

post-67208-14437519655531_thumb.jpg

here is where download the new version of Aurora or not

attachicon.gifIMAG0548.jpg

here is where download the new version of Aurora or not

Yes, but you are already on the latest version (0.5b)

Yes, but you are already on the latest version (0.5b)

Ok Men no problem And sorry for the disturbed I am new on this thank you.