RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chadillac1337

Nuketown Zombies BO2

I have all the DLC and most recent title update for BO2 but  nuketown zombies isnt appearing at zombie entrer screen.  XBLA can see it and it is activated and also its in DLC menu in auoura, but when u load zombies its not there. Please help.

I have all the DLC and most recent title update for BO2 but  nuketown zombies isnt appearing at zombie entrer screen.  XBLA can see it and it is activated and also its in DLC menu in auoura, but when u load zombies its not there. Please help.

look up the fix for it.. you have to hex edit it to make it work past a certain TU.. i forgot what that TU was.. BUT it is one of the OLDER ones..

look up the fix for it.. you have to hex edit it to make it work past a certain TU.. i forgot what that TU was.. BUT it is one of the OLDER ones..

I didn't need to do that. Just get the DLC (unlocked ofc) with the latest TU and it worked for me. I got it from my retail and moved it to my RGH (and unlocked it)

Maybe have the latest Title Update will detect it?