RealModScene
BestNoob

[Request] Streaming and Capture function

Today i would make a tutorial but iam not able to record a video from my xbox.

So now iam here to request a Video Capture and a Streaming fature.

:welcome:

There is already video capture available using XBDM, however the quality is not that good...

What you should do is buy video capture hardware, this is MUCH better... and the upside here is that it'll work with future consoles aswell (or atleast it should)

There is already video capture available using XBDM, however the quality is not that good...

What you should do is buy video capture hardware, this is MUCH better... and the upside here is that it'll work with future consoles aswell (or atleast it should)

Yeah :hope: ... I had the idea today that you can simply rewrite/tweak Windows MediaCenter to Capture your Xbox 360 .. i think that must be possible ?

The Stream is Going from PC to the Xbox 360 but isnt there also a way to rewrite it so it works the other way ? All basics are there or not ?

Yeah :hope: ... I had the idea today that you can simply rewrite/tweak Windows MediaCenter to Capture your Xbox 360 .. i think that must be possible ?

The Stream is Going from PC to the Xbox 360 but isnt there also a way to rewrite it so it works the other way ? All basics are there or not ?

Well, in XBDM you can go the other way yes, but it's not so much just going the other way... you have to actually capture the displayed data while Windows Media Center simply streams existing data, it just reads the file and sends it frame by frame, nowhere near as much work as capturing it on your console, especially considering your PC have ALOT more ram then the console does...

I suggest you the AverMedia Game Capture II (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00F890KXU)

Differences between Roxio/Elgato and AVerMedia is that AVM can record directly into a HDD or else in FullHD 60fps without any issues while most gamecaptures need a PC for saving which result depends by the specification of the PC. Secondly, you can upload your videos directly to youtube without any PC which means you can upload over night and don't need to let your pc stay awake.

One big disadvantage: No streaming, but there are some newer modells from AVerMedia which support them now so check them out :)

• Like 1

Well, in XBDM you can go the other way yes, but it's not so much just going the other way... you have to actually capture the displayed data while Windows Media Center simply streams existing data, it just reads the file and sends it frame by frame, nowhere near as much work as capturing it on your console, especially considering your PC have ALOT more ram then the console does...

Ah okay so the only way is to capture Pictures from the xbox and that is what XBDM does ..... but Xbox Image Grabber 2 (XIG2) and Xbox 360 Screen Capture GUI won´t work for me ..... do you have any idea ? Can you test it please ?

And i have a nother idea now .. isnt it doable to make a Stream of the Xboxunity System Link Servers ?

Ah okay so the only way is to capture Pictures from the xbox and that is what XBDM does ..... but Xbox Image Grabber 2 (XIG2) and Xbox 360 Screen Capture GUI won´t work for me ..... do you have any idea ? Can you test it please ?

And i have a nother idea now .. isnt it doable to make a Stream of the Xboxunity System Link Servers ?

Something like that yeah, i don't use XBDM and no i will not test that for you, i have no reason to do so... sorry... i have capture hardware, somewhat shitty but it works... (Hauppauge HD-PVR, the old version that they don't even show on their page anymore)

What do you mean with "Stream of the Xboxunity System Link Servers"?

Something like that yeah, i don't use XBDM and no i will not test that for you, i have no reason to do so... sorry... i have capture hardware, somewhat shitty but it works... (Hauppauge HD-PVR, the old version that they don't even show on their page anymore)

What do you mean with "Stream of the Xboxunity System Link Servers"?

Ah okay .. i mean that you can maybe capture the video network streams when something like that exist.

Is it doable to create an tool and plugin that capture screenshots in 30FPS intervalls without hitting the Xbox performance while playing ?

Ah okay .. i mean that you can maybe capture the video network streams when something like that exist.

Is it doable to create an tool and plugin that capture screenshots in 30FPS intervalls without hitting the Xbox performance while playing ?

There is no video stream in System Link... the game sends positional data for where you are in the game along with a some other information as for what you're doing in the game, they don't stream your visuals...

@ AntiVirGear thats to expensive :D i wont pay such loot for a thing i only use a few times.

There is no video stream in System Link... the game sends positional data for where you are in the game along with a some other information as for what you're doing in the game, they don't stream your visuals...

Ok thx for your answer. So i have to deal with it damn ey :D