RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Lee Barker

TU Not working on Advanced warfare

So here's my story.

Downloaded Advanced Warfare TU17 on USB, transferred it to my R-JTAG  (I put the TU in Content/00000000000/[AW FOLDER]/000b0000)

Opened XM360 and scanned / unlocked everything, went to Title Updates, Restore Cache.

Advanced warfare was listed in Title updates under my HDD and Cache folder

Doesn't work (Not showing any map packs but atlas gorge, which is TU0. 
Yes I have all compatibility packs / map packs / dlc (But it does not show in game)

Aurora does not show the TU at all under advanced warfare.
FSD is showing a TU but still does not work when selected.

Not sure what to do. No internet at home at the moment and wanting to badly play exo zombies (Exo Zombies does not show at the main menu either so I know it's TU0.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you RMS.

So here's my story.

Downloaded Advanced Warfare TU17 on USB, transferred it to my R-JTAG  (I put the TU in Content/00000000000/[AW FOLDER]/000b0000)

Opened XM360 and scanned / unlocked everything, went to Title Updates, Restore Cache.

Advanced warfare was listed in Title updates under my HDD and Cache folder

Doesn't work (Not showing any map packs but atlas gorge, which is TU0. 

Yes I have all compatibility packs / map packs / dlc (But it does not show in game)

Aurora does not show the TU at all under advanced warfare.

FSD is showing a TU but still does not work when selected.

Not sure what to do. No internet at home at the moment and wanting to badly play exo zombies (Exo Zombies does not show at the main menu either so I know it's TU0.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you RMS.

try re-downloading the TU.. and next time, DONT restore cache.. as you just deleted what you placed.. BUT since this TU doesn't go into the "CACHE" folder..

place the TU in the 000b0000 folder, you do a manual TU scan in Aurora.. then it will show.. 

ALSO.. you can check within the stock dash to see if it really is there, or got corrupted..

try re-downloading the TU.. and next time, DONT restore cache.. as you just deleted what you placed.. BUT since this TU doesn't go into the "CACHE" folder..

place the TU in the 000b0000 folder, you do a manual TU scan in Aurora.. then it will show.. 

ALSO.. you can check within the stock dash to see if it really is there, or got corrupted..

Thanks for the Reply.

It is showing as Advanced Warfare Title Update in NXE and doesn't show corrupted.

I attempted to delete the TU through XM360 but didn't through NXE. 

Thanks for the Reply.

It is showing as Advanced Warfare Title Update in NXE and doesn't show corrupted.

I attempted to delete the TU through XM360 but didn't through NXE. 

only use xm360 to unlock stuff.. not mess with TU's.. as i have ran into some issues.. also.. is your xm360 updated??

if you say that.. it's not lol.. just saying.. 

https://mega.nz/#F!GYpz2YaZ!i9GZ-93D0p56Qryt5NSLSg

there is the updated CSV's as per 9/5/15

now.. did you do the manual TU scan in aurora.. as you haven't said anything about that part yet..

Sorry for the late reply, I only have wifi at work.. 

Still doesn't work. Downloaded a new tu from unity and put on my HDD, content/00000000000000/AW TITLE ID/000b0000

Even shows in nxe and xm360. no luck. Doesn't even show the dlc

Sorry for the late reply, I only have wifi at work.. 

Still doesn't work. Downloaded a new tu from unity and put on my HDD, content/00000000000000/AW TITLE ID/000b0000

Even shows in nxe and xm360. no luck. Doesn't even show the dlc

ok, are you doing the manual TU scan after installing it?? 

ok, are you doing the manual TU scan after installing it?? 

Going under content and Download Assets? Yes. It says downloading 56 items, then processing 3. I Click on Title Updates for advanced warfare and under the title updates there's nothing.

Going under content and Download Assets? Yes. It says downloading 56 items, then processing 3. I Click on Title Updates for advanced warfare and under the title updates there's nothing.

no.. lol.. press start, go to content scanning, then manual TU scan..

no.. lol.. press start, go to content scanning, then manual TU scan..

I downloaded from xboxunity.net. I only downloaded the first TU on the list and didn't even think about the other TU's with different Media ID's. 

I downloaded from xboxunity.net. I only downloaded the first TU on the list and didn't even think about the other TU's with different Media ID's.

You need to download the same TU as the version you have, meaning the MediaID must be a match

You need to download the same TU as the version you have, meaning the MediaID must be a match

Thank you for the response. I haven't heard of different Media ID's before, so I figured it out. Thank you very much!

Thank you for the response. I haven't heard of different Media ID's before, so I figured it out. Thank you very much!

Use aurora to download it.. never have the problem again..

• Like 1