RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bare7a

Question about converting games win ISO2GOD

I have a RGH console so I don't need to rebuild the ISO right? I mean it won't save me any space cuz I need the extracted files only. Also I am wondering is there a program or a website that shows how many files in must have each game because couple of days ago I've updated my xbox360 dash and the dashlauncher and 3 of my games were getting an error saying that I must update my dash to the latest version in order to play them (but I have the latest one so far and I could play them before) and I am not sure if this error was before or after the update, because I kind of changed my structure of the game folders couple of times and I might have deleted some of the files during this process..

I have a RGH console so I don't need to rebuild the ISO right? I mean it won't save me any space cuz I need the extracted files only. Also I am wondering is there a program or a website that shows how many files in must have each game because couple of days ago I've updated my xbox360 dash and the dashlauncher and 3 of my games were getting an error saying that I must update my dash to the latest version in order to play them (but I have the latest one so far and I could play them before) and I am not sure if this error was before or after the update, because I kind of changed my structure of the game folders couple of times and I might have deleted some of the files during this process..

you need the avatar update every time you update the kernel... there is no REAL difference between the GOD/extracted except a few things..

GOD:

makes it to where the "missing a file" problem is gone, as ALL the files are packed into  100MB+ containers.. 

doesn't affect the "media limitations"

Extracted:

Easier to mod, easier to do with discs.. more susceptible to missing file errors..

now for the iso2god.. the iso can be deleted.. i never save my rebuilt iso..  

you need the avatar update every time you update the kernel... there is no REAL difference between the GOD/extracted except a few things..

GOD:

makes it to where the "missing a file" problem is gone, as ALL the files are packed into  100MB+ containers.. 

doesn't affect the "media limitations"

Extracted:

Easier to mod, easier to do with discs.. more susceptible to missing file errors..

now for the iso2god.. the iso can be deleted.. i never save my rebuilt iso..

There are cases where extracted don't fully function, but in 99% of the cases it'll work perfectly fine...

There are cases where extracted don't fully function, but in 99% of the cases it'll work perfectly fine...

yeah i know.. just really depends on your game.. i know hawx wont work extracted.. as there is a file that exceeds the 64(?) character limit?? lol..