RealModScene
Bare7a

How to backup TUs

Can someone explain to me how I can backup the TU's I've downloaded? I know how to connect with the xbox through FTP but I don't know where are the updates stored.

They're either in HDD:\Cache\ or in HDD:\Content\0000..00\TitleID\00...02\

Just the latest one

If you're talking about the Aurora location it's in Data\TitleUpdates\ if memory serves me right

Just the latest one

If you're talking about the Aurora location it's in Data\TitleUpdates\ if memory serves me right

So wait, I can just copy the Data\TitleUpdates folder and if I mess up with Aurora I can just copy that folder in the freshly installed Aurora and the TU will work again as if they were always been there?

So wait, I can just copy the Data\TitleUpdates folder and if I mess up with Aurora I can just copy that folder in the freshly installed Aurora and the TU will work again as if they were always been there?

No, they're linked by the Database, but that's where they're stored in Aurora, when you activate the TU and launch the game, the TU will be copied to where it belongs... Aurora scans these locations when it first starts, and when you tell it to do so again... backing up these...

If I copy the folder Data\TitleUpdates from my XBOX360 to my PC then reinstall the Aurora and copy the TitleUpdates folder to its corresponding spot and go to Aurora Content Scanning>Title Updates>Scan Now is it gonna find that I've already have downloaded the updates?

If I copy the folder Data\TitleUpdates from my XBOX360 to my PC then reinstall the Aurora and copy the TitleUpdates folder to its corresponding spot and go to Aurora Content Scanning>Title Updates>Scan Now is it gonna find that I've already have downloaded the updates?

No, but if you make sure all TU's are activated, then delete Aurora's data folder and start Aurora it'll find all TU's you've got installed and will use them as if you had downloaded them with Aurora

Oh I see whenever I activate those TUs they get placed inside the games respective folder and Aurora has build in function that checks which updates are currently in the game folder, I get it now. Thanks so much that sounds awesome :)

• Like 1