RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
alimax

we need 1 app for aurora :(

hi every one ,,, we need one app for record gameplay for aurora JTAG ,,,, or FSD 3 JTAG ,, 

and very very thx for any one help me ,

What you really need is to go out and buy yourself hardware to do the recording, this will give you WAY better quality video/audio ;)

I dont think this is about having a good quality, I recently heard a lot from players who want to use this to prove they are no cheaters. Potentially everyone could be a Cheater and being called cheater After 2 years of black ops 2 experiences in my Case is just annoying, also because i am giving my best to keep a fair game, i can understand it though.

I dont think this is about having a good quality, I recently heard a lot from players who want to use this to prove they are no cheaters. Potentially everyone could be a Cheater and being called cheater After 2 years of black ops 2 experiences in my Case is just annoying, also because i am giving my best to keep a fair game, i can understand it though.

or do what i did and find a kick tool. i do agree it gets old fast. lol. you have to look for the kick tools and if the tool comes with cheats lol just dont use them and only use the kick part of that tool. 

Either way, it's NOT something we're going to be adding... sorry...

Kicking isnt the Problem, its just i know some really Good players who play for a Long time and know every shit about the game, people think they are Cheating, and they cant prove the opposite and get kicked

In my opinion you should be (no demand) on a Cheater Protection for MW3 and BO2, those games are truly full of cheaters, MW3 is not even playable anymore. I got to know Many people on LiNK so we can meet and play but not everyone got contacts on LiNK. There has Gotta be a way to prevent RTM editing (more people than you may think are Doing this) and Trainers.

Either way, it's NOT something we're going to be adding... sorry...

i know its not coming from you guys at RMS. but. me and and a coder are cooking up a fix for that. also i just got my xdk in the mail today. i am also looking in to making content trainers for mw3. bo2. ghosts. aw. and if we get bo3. that to be added to the content trainers list. i have a few ideals cooking around for LiNK short coming.

In my opinion you should be (no demand) on a Cheater Protection for MW3 and BO2, those games are truly full of cheaters, MW3 is not even playable anymore. I got to know Many people on LiNK so we can meet and play but not everyone got contacts on LiNK. There has Gotta be a way to prevent RTM editing (more people than you may think are Doing this) and Trainers.

there are more trainers NOW that work on LiNK then you want to know. and the funny part is its the new,new trainers coming out that are fucking LiNK up so bad. when i have time. i test any and all rte, rtm, trainers, xex plugins, and mod menus, on LINK to see what works and what dont. lol i tell you its the new,new trainers that are cheating up LiNK. thats my 2 cents 

How is making a video going to prove anything,what are they going to show starting of a game,login & no trainer or cheat selection ? then proceed to the lobby etc. Digital vids can be edited so i'm curious how their vid will make a dam bit of perceived difference to other already made up mind players.Their best bet is organizing a select group of x amount of players & game in their own created room then they can cheat as much as they want..lmao

• Like 1