I've done EVERYTHINGGGG i swear lol. I've

- Downloaded and replace two different versions of aurora

- connected like 3 different accounts to xboxunity on aurara

- did the dash upated to 173 something

- did avatar update

- replaced dashlaunch with the newest version

- deleted FSD

- manually tried to put the tu in by putting it in the cache folder

like what else could I do. when i load aurora i see that that tu shows in the bottom right corner when it does that cycling of files and stuff and I've done the right game paths, all my games and covers show up but when i go to my game(NFS carbon) and i hit title updates it says "Unhandled Exception"

then it gives 3 options

Restart Aurora

Lauch metro

Try to continue,

None of which work.... so yea, this is my final solution, asking for help. Sorry for any typos or grammar errors. i typed this fast af lol

• Like 1

I've done EVERYTHINGGGG i swear lol. I've

- Downloaded and replace two different versions of aurora

- connected like 3 different accounts to xboxunity on aurara

- did the dash upated to 173 something

- did avatar update

- replaced dashlaunch with the newest version

- deleted FSD

- manually tried to put the tu in by putting it in the cache folder

like what else could I do. when i load aurora i see that that tu shows in the bottom right corner when it does that cycling of files and stuff and I've done the right game paths, all my games and covers show up but when i go to my game(NFS carbon) and i hit title updates it says "Unhandled Exception"

then it gives 3 options

Restart Aurora

Lauch metro

Try to continue,

None of which work.... so yea, this is my final solution, asking for help. Sorry for any typos or grammar errors. i typed this fast af lol

does it work without the TU?? 

Tell me the TitleID and i'll check if i can spot the issue when i get home from work

** Edit: **

So, i checked it now that i got home, on the site it says there are 7 TU's uploaded, but in reality there is only 3... so... that's why it's crashing for you, it'll be resolved as soon as the admin(s) fix the db error, you'll need to delete the TU list for the game before it'll work tho...

Tell me the TitleID and i'll check if i can spot the issue when i get home from work

So, i checked it now that i got home, on the site it says there are 7 TU's uploaded, but in reality there is only 3... so... that's why it's crashing for you, it'll be resolved as soon as the admin(s) fix the db error, you'll need to delete the TU list for the game before it'll work tho...

thanks for the follow up

does it work without the TU?? 

and yea it does, but i need tu2 for this trainer I want to use

thanks for the follow up

Does this one match you media Id??

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/title-updates/3020-need-speed-carbon-title-update-2-a.html

sent from my phone so i cant verify myself.. but TU's are everywhere.. and you can manually install it.. but thanks for providing the info that there was a mess up on unity.. xD

thanks for the follow up

You can manually download the TU from the site and install, but, you won't be able to manage the TU's with Aurora for this game until the DB Error has been resolved, which i cannot say when it'll be, i asked the admin(s) to fix it, but they didn't respond, probably because they've been busy with work/life, so might take a few days... i'll edit this post once it's been fixed and maybe send you a pm...

A permanent serverside fix has been setup now, for ANY title that was effected by this issue, i've asked the developers to also setup a fix in Aurora, so this doesn't happen again either way...

Does this one match you media Id??

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/title-updates/3020-need-speed-carbon-title-update-2-a.html

sent from my phone so i cant verify myself.. but TU's are everywhere.. and you can manually install it.. but thanks for providing the info that there was a mess up on unity.. xD

whenever I manually do it never seems to work either because when I try to mod a game for a specific TU and I try to manually download a TU for that mod , the mod still never seems to work sadly :/ I wish there was a way to check ti see if its on the right TU when doing it manually or something

You can manually download the TU from the site and install, but, you won't be able to manage the TU's with Aurora for this game until the DB Error has been resolved, which i cannot say when it'll be, i asked the admin(s) to fix it, but they didn't respond, probably because they've been busy with work/life, so might take a few days... i'll edit this post once it's been fixed and maybe send you a pm...

A permanent serverside fix has been setup now, for ANY title that was effected by this issue, i've asked the developers to also setup a fix in Aurora, so this doesn't happen again either way...

So I should try and download the TU's again from Aurora again?

Yes, you should, but may have to delete the old TU list for the game, as i think it might be using that as base before downloading a new one...

There is a way to see if the TU is loaded, that is don using the FSD Plugin, press the guide button and look in the bottom right corner of your screen, as long as your TV don't need overscan it should be visuable