RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JShatford

FreeStyle Dash Problem.

I believe you have to Run Aurora dash to use LINK nowadays.  Maybe that's just for covers though.

What is the problem though, it shows the ports pass, so you already have them forwarded.

• Like 1

Willing to pay $30 if you can solve my problem.

UPNP isn't needed if you already set a static IP and forwarded the ports.. where's my $30? lolz

• Like 1

...or dchp reservation, can I get $5.

Also, in F3 plugin in your FSD settings, is "Enable UPNP for port mapping" enabled? One would override the other though if you are already forwarded.

• Like 1

...or dchp reservation, can I get $5.

Also, in F3 plugin in your FSD settings, is "Enable UPNP for port mapping" enabled? One would override the other though if you are already forwarded.

upnp is pointless.. as he forwarded the ports.. which is what upnp does.. tells the router what ports to open by request of the device.. VERY BAD option to enable if someone knows how to work it ;-) lololz i'll split it with ya.. ahahaha $15 each..

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't like UPNP personally, I like more control. I never use UPNP or DMZ unless it's a quick troubleshoot.

and money is overrated, keep it, lmao ;)

I only mentioned checking his FSD setting for UPNP because that was his initial question, but yeah, as has already been said those ports are already forwarded.

• Like 2

and money is overrated, keep it, lmao ;)

gotta have beer money.. haha.. but i don't think the OP was serious.. lolz.. and FSD still connects to LiNK afaik.. it's just TU's and such, because it is no longer being re-directed to unity.. 

• Like 2

gotta have beer money.. haha.. but i don't think the OP was serious.. lolz.. and FSD still connects to LiNK afaik.. it's just TU's and such, because it is no longer being re-directed to unity.. 

Yeah, I wasn't sure. I don't retain info as easy anymore, lmao. Getting old is a beach. 

Grandpa-revisits-the-past.jpg

Yeah, I wasn't sure. I don't retain info as easy anymore, lmao. Getting old is a beach. 

Grandpa-revisits-the-past.jpg

hahaha.. yeah i turn 30 next month.. now i can blame age instead of just blaming the weed.. ahahaha

hahaha.. yeah i turn 30 next month.. now i can blame age instead of just blaming the weed.. ahahaha

Duuuude! Whaaaat? You mean Aloe Vera?

m2.png

Duuuude! Whaaaat? You mean Aloe Vera?

m2.png

they killed killer B.. ahahaha..

• Like 1

you sure turning it off will work?

it doesn't matter if it pass/fails if the ports are pass/open.. and turning it off/on doesn't matter just the same.. as your ports passed.. 

you should google UPNP.. and yes i have skype.. but no need to use it as your question/problem is solved..

• Like 1