RealModScene
xDRAGONxLuky

[LiNK] System link not loading and disconnecting

Thanks for this information Swizzy, thanks for making us some kinda hope ;)

For all those people who dont wanna get banned: Dont fookin ask about NOVA's release date.

• Like 2

i cant wait to see what Nova LiNK v2 will be like and what not. lol keep up the good work guys. thank you. you all have a good day

• Like 2

Ok Hello idont mind if i get baned but when wil LINK v2 be relesed i was playin through weekend and it was imposible to play disconnecting from 2 to 10 minnutes and not just me every player  i know that you have life but can you fix LINK V1 for now PLEASE becouse it has become unplayebe PLEASE FIX LINK V1!!!!!!

• Like 2

If you understand that we've got a life outside of modding, you'd also understand that life take priority over all of this...

None of you are actually paying anything for this service, for all we care we could just shut it down completely, that'd make nobody happy... instead of doing that, we're working on a new version with lot's of improvements...

The release date will not be known until roughly it's actually released, we may set up a target time internally, however that can change over time depending on progress, it will NOT be posted on the forums...

There's no point asking for more information about when this will be released, nor complain a ton at this time, when we've fixed things up we'll probably let you know, or you'll notice... we know there are stability issues, we're working on it when time permits it...

We do not Pay, but know, that we are ready to Pay. I think the Problem here is that Most people think "it isnt gonna help if only i donate" so we somehow have to Organize that.

• Like 1

We do not Pay, but know, that we are ready to Pay. I think the Problem here is that Most people think "it isnt gonna help if only i donate" so we somehow have to Organize that.

Keep in mind that even if you do donate to the service, you don't get any more say in how things are implemented etc. etc. everyone have equally much to say about things, whether you donate or not doesn't matter, now obviously... if you do donate it'll more likely keep the service running and will likely increase motivation to develop new features aswell as fix issues that aren't the end of the world...

Keep in mind that even if you do donate to the service, you don't get any more say in how things are implemented etc. etc. everyone have equally much to say about things, whether you donate or not doesn't matter, now obviously... if you do donate it'll more likely keep the service running and will likely increase motivation to develop new features aswell as fix issues that aren't the end of the world...

Yes, thats what I meant. If this motivates you and shows you that there are actually people who want like LiNK and are ready to pay for it it has to be done.

• Like 1