RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

New to Aurora

Hi, i finally made the switch today so i will be asking some questions.

I done all the initial settings and scanned

1. How do i move a game or app from one catagory to another catagory?

2. In some catargories i have the same thing listed twice such as xell launch which is located in xbox 360 catargory and my homebrew catagory, if i delete one will it delete the other?

3. how to access via webui now.

I do thank anyone who can help but im sure i will have some more questions down the line.

cheers.

Same as the user.... xboxhttp

I don't have the console opened, but i think aurora read game categories from game file

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

1. You edit the database

2. This means you have 2 copies of the game if they're both listed at the same time... otherwise it just means that it's part of both filters...

how do i edit the database swizzy?

Step 1.

Start another instance of Aurora or XEXMenu/FSD

Step 2.

Download "content.db" from Data\Databases\

Step 3.

Open it up in SQLiteBrowser or similar (a Database editor that supports SQLite3)

Step 4.

Make your changes and replace the database file you grabbed earlier

• Like 1

Step 1.

Start another instance of Aurora or XEXMenu/FSD

Step 2.

Download "content.db" from Data\Databases\

Step 3.

Open it up in SQLiteBrowser or similar (a Database editor that supports SQLite3)

Step 4.

Make your changes and replace the database file you grabbed earlier

seems alot of work compared to just having a move button thats in fsd.. Thanks for the tutorial.

If you want the simple method, start fresh with a new install (or just delete the data folder). The way Swizzy gave is perfect for fixing duplicate entries that you don't believe should be there. Aurora is still beta and it's not FSD, so some features may vary. But Swizzy is also working on AuroraDbManager, so you can always wait for that to be released.

• Like 1

But Swizzy is also working on AuroraDbManager, so you can always wait for that to be released.

Which will likely be some time after this summer, got ALOT on my hands the next couple of weeks irl, things i actually get paid for :p

• Like 2

Which will likely be some time after this summer, got ALOT on my hands the next couple of weeks irl, things i actually get paid for :p

Yeah figured as much, I didn't see any commits for the last month (on that project). Looked like you were perhaps busy with life. ;)

Yeah figured as much, I didn't see any commits for the last month (on that project). Looked like you were perhaps busy with life. ;)

It's also kinda boring to do alot of copy 'n' pasting :p

Most of the code is the same, just using different names for the various parts of it >_<

• Like 1