RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Theanat

Xbox slim 4g not connect to USB

At first my all xbox USB ports works properly But after I update the version Dashboard to 17349 ( I used Xebuil v2.094 & follow the tutorial from these picture  )  all the usb ports not detect to xbox .  :(  . I have format to Fat32 but still won't work . Could anybody help me please . T.T

post-55199-0-19914700-1434631166_thumb.png

post-55199-0-94051500-1434631167_thumb.png

At first my all xbox USB ports works properly But after I update the version Dashboard to 17349 ( I used Xebuil v2.094 & follow the tutorial from these picture  )  all the usb ports not detect to xbox .   :(  . I have format to Fat32 but still won't work . Could anybody help me please . T.T

did you try downgrading and see if they work?? and i believe you should have used this version to update to 17349.. (xebuild gui 2.096.. not 2.094)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5391-xebuild-115-xebuild-gui-2096-17349-kernel-support-added/

• Like 2

I tried to download grade and it's does not work . But now it's fine , I think the problem is all about the USB. I use "Transcend jetflash 350 32GB", and they said that Transcend USB not support. I don't know how to make it supports But my HHD Transcend 500GB work fine(I don't know why ?) :blushing:  :blushing: 
                                                                                                                                                                                        Could you tell me how to make that USB 32gb work ?

I tried to download grade and it's does not work . But now it's fine , I think the problem is all about the USB. I use "Transcend jetflash 350 32GB", and they said that Transcend USB not support. I don't know how to make it supports But my HHD Transcend 500GB work fine(I don't know why ?) :blushing:  :blushing: 

Could you tell me how to make that USB 32gb work ?

ok so it is that specific device that doesn't work??? as far as the thumbdrive.. it might have a factory partition on it.. i really can't tell you without having the thumbdrive.. but others like SanDisk have factory programs built into it.. which could very well be the reason it isn't working..

just did a lil search, this might help you in removing the stuff off of it:

http://agnipulse.com/2011/08/remove-secure-drive-cdfs-partition-transcend-jetflash-usb-drive/

• Like 2

did you try downgrading and see if they work?? and i believe you should have used this version to update to 17349.. (xebuild gui 2.096.. not 2.094)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5391-xebuild-115-xebuild-gui-2096-17349-kernel-support-added/

On top of that, i don't offer any support for unofficial versions (2.094 with the files for 17349 is unofficial, unless of course you manually downloaded xeBuild and added those files to it... in which case, it's still technically unofficial)

• Like 2

On top of that, i don't offer any support for unofficial versions (2.094 with the files for 17349 is unofficial, unless of course you manually downloaded xeBuild and added those files to it... in which case, it's still technically unofficial)

that's why i pointed him to the release thread  :thumbup:

• Like 2

I don't know what thumbdrive is :unsure:  :unsure:  ,which file should I remove ? :huh:  :huh: and which programe should I use to make it connect my Xbox. or My USB isn't compatible with Xbox ?? :unsure:  :unsure: