RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

Aurora Cover not download

Aurora low when scanning all games unless the cover of some games who are rather on xbox unity even putting to download again and not the downloaded cover I know with Aurora Asset program I could put over it is very labor intensive when many games and some help ?

• Like 1

Aurora low when scanning all games unless the cover of some games who are rather on xbox unity even putting to download again and not the downloaded cover I know with Aurora Asset program I could put over it is very labor intensive when many games and some help ?

you can go to the individual game, press Y, scroll down to "Preview", press LEFT, then A for "refresh"

but you might want to check your "Unity" tab in settings:

Press START, scroll down to unity, and check to see if it is enabled, and has an API key there

Edit: Translation

você pode ir para o jogo individual , pressione Y, desça até " Preview" , pressione esquerda , em seguida, para um "refresh"

mas você pode querer verificar o seu guia "Unity" na configurações:

Carregue em START , desloque-se para a unidade, e verificar para ver se ele está habilitado , e tem uma chave de API não

• Like 1

but the api key listed in this rather configurations; even giving a refress in are not downloaded covers; so low icon, background, the cover more banner and the one who not low already removed the console Aurora and put another zero but still the problem remains that would be a bug? or is having loss of conexion with the xbox unity?