RealModScene
Lither

Delete Games

I have few games that I want to delete including the games DLCs, game saves and title update, if I delete the games using Aurora, all the games related files will delete or do I have to find them?

• Like 2

Not related files i.e. DLC or TU's. But it will delete the game file. If you go to the game and press delete, you will get an "are you sure" prompt that shows you the directory path it will delete.  Before you delete the game, you can delete the TU's, DLC and Saves by going to those tabs inside the game info screen (press Y on game title)

I have few games that I want to delete including the games DLCs, game saves and title update, if I delete the games using Aurora, all the games related files will delete or do I have to find them?

Go into system settings, storage, HDD, games and apps, then delete that way, as it will have everything in a list.

if you have extracted games, you need to go to where those are in Aurora file manager and delete.

Go into system settings, storage, HDD, games and apps, then delete that way, as it will have everything in a list.

if you have extracted games, you need to go to where those are in Aurora file manager and delete.

Aurora keeps track of all those items for you, you can delete them from the game info screen now. 

cod1_zpsvtxksn46.png

codtu_zps8f1qdy95.png

codsav_zpsl5qynwx2.png

coddlc_zpsgpazbufq.png

• Like 1

Aurora keeps track of all those items for you, you can delete them from the game info screen now. 

i know that.. but knowing the ORIGINAL way is always best ;-)

C'mon man, you know people want the easiest and quickest way nowadays.  :baby:

lmfao.. true.. 

• Like 2