RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jpoy808

dual nand demon trinity lost org.nand

Over wrote orginal nand by accident. Did not backup nand after ota update. I have cpu key. Also jrunner keeps crashing . Can I still use the demon without having an original dash? I know I can't use online anymore cuz lost orginal nand. Any suggestions

• Like 1

Over wrote orginal nand by accident. Did not backup nand after ota update. I have cpu key. Also jrunner keeps crashing . Can I still use the demon without having an original dash? I know I can't use online anymore cuz lost orginal nand. Any suggestions

you can pull the KV and stuff from demon side, and build a "Stock" nand via jrunner or xebuild and still play online.. i believe.. all you have to do is +1 the LDV if thats how many updates have been received.. it goes up every update.. (not every update that has passed, but how many times it has been updated on XB, such as 13xxx to 17150 will up the LDV +1, not all the updates in between)

and you should be able to use the demon still.. as the LDV doesn't matter for RGH i believe also.. 

Fuse line 2 in xell will tell you the proper cb version, and I think it is fuse line 8 and 9 will tell you the proper ldv value, just count the 'F's. if you keep your stock KV on the demon nand also, you will need that, as no other KV will work for retail.

• Like 1

I have the 16747 dump. Tried to update via live but failed so download ed the lastest to usb  updated successfuly .  jrunner kept on crashing and chose rite to Xbox 360 by accident it crashed while writing the up flash without dumping orginal nand. Now how to I rebuild using  xebuild. Using jrunner lastest ver. Keeps crashing and when I chose dash or add it doesn't show.

I have the 16747 dump. Tried to update via live but failed so download ed the lastest to usb  updated successfuly .  jrunner kept on crashing and chose rite to Xbox 360 by accident it crashed while writing the up flash without dumping orginal nand. Now how to I rebuild using  xebuild. Using jrunner lastest ver. Keeps crashing and when I chose dash or add it doesn't show.

use swizzy's gui.. it is pretty self explanatory, but load nand with CPUkey then go to tools-> check image version, and change the LDV, save, create "stock" image

20gzlo4.jpg

SO I load 16747 dump on source or do I need a nand donor for the latest dash

Dump ? But where do I get ldv .

Dump ? But where  do I get ldv . 

load up xell.. then press "get cpukey/cfldv from network" and your 16747 dump will work just fine.. as that already has the KV needed..

also your dump info is in Jrunner.. in "FUSE.txt"

i'm going to sleep so if you can't figure this out from the info i have given, wait til someone else responds

ALSO, since you've only updated stock once since you've pulled that image.. it will only be +1.. if your nand says LDV = 8, it'll be 9 for stock

Ok thanks. This console had both nands working perfectly on dash 16417 until a friend updated the retail side. The demon side would just    keep on glithing but would never boot .could tell cuz it has an indicator connected to the leds in the front. You think the demon is faculty or the cr lite.  But the demon can read n rite the nand and the cr lite is glithing cuz can see the green led pulsing bout every 5 secs. Or u think the ota messed up the rgh side when I got it back only retail would boot. Demon side would just keep glithing forever but not boot.

Ok thanks. This console had both nands working perfectly on dash 16417 until a friend updated the retail side. The demon side would just keep on glithing but would never boot .could tell cuz it has an indicator connected to the leds in the front. You think the demon is faculty or the cr lite. But the demon can read n rite the nand and the cr lite is glithing cuz can see the green led pulsing bout every 5 secs. Or u think the ota messed up the rgh side when I got it back only retail would boot. Demon side would just keep glithing forever but not boot.

That I cannot say.. Maybe swizzy can answer.. Or someone more experienced in that.. Maybe your friend messed up something? Check the wiring?? Or build rgh image with new ldv and see if that works?

Just googled, you need to update the ldv for it to boot rgh again, 7sins tut posted it

Fuse line 2 in xell will tell you the proper cb version, and I think it is fuse line 8 and 9 will tell you the proper ldv value, just count the 'F's. if you keep your stock KV on the demon nand also, you will need that, as no other KV will work for retail.

Actually, CBLDV (fuse line 2) is counted differently from CFLDV...

CBLDV is counted with the index of the last F of Fueseline 02 starting from the left with number 1, so count +1 for each character until the last F...

CFLDV is Fuseline 08 + Fuseline 09 combined, the number of F in total in those == CFLDV

Ok thanks. This console had both nands working perfectly on dash 16417 until a friend updated the retail side. The demon side would just    keep on glithing but would never boot .could tell cuz it has an indicator connected to the leds in the front. You think the demon is faculty or the cr lite.  But the demon can read n rite the nand and the cr lite is glithing cuz can see the green led pulsing bout every 5 secs. Or u think the ota messed up the rgh side when I got it back only retail would boot. Demon side would just keep glithing forever but not boot.

It's not a Demon error atleast, the Demon have nothing to do with the glitching itself... the only difference it makes is if it doesn't even try to glitch (which means it disables the chip when it shouldn't)

It might be that your friend accidently flashed the stock nand to your demon... that'd make it never be able to glitch... but, that generally also makes it so you'll end up with a red light...

You need to dump your NAND both the Demon and the Retail one and check what they contain... it's really stupid of you to NOT dump the nand before flashing, even if you have a old backup... it's always best to dump first... that way you know you'll have something that was working prior to your flash...

If you dump your NAND's and send to me with the key i'll check what's going on and help you fix it...

What email error attaching nanddump

you could post it to mega/mediafire/dropbox and PM him the link.. would NOT post that stuff available to all to see ;-)

as someone could steal your KV and it would be pointless to have retail nand then..

What email error attaching nanddump

i tried that link you sent, but it don't work.. HMU if still want me to look at it..