RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth

How do you close a Topic???

I want a topic to close so no one else can comment on it do anybody know how IM ON MY PHONE BY THE WAY.

• Like 2

I want a topic to close so no one else can comment on it do anybody know how IM ON MY PHONE BY THE WAY.

only MOD's can.. you CANT.. you might be able to request it be closed, but that all depends if they will.. i wouldn't PM any of them about it either..

and IF you want it closed, post in THAT specific thread, instead of creating a new one.. as that's how most of the other sites that have forums operate.. here COULD be different..

only MOD's can.. you CANT.. you might be able to request it be closed, but that all depends if they will.. i wouldn't PM any of them about it either..

and IF you want it closed, post in THAT specific thread, instead of creating a new one.. as that's how most of the other sites that have forums operate.. here COULD be different..

Correct, we only close threads that we feel should be closed, you can request in that thread and we might close it, but that depends on each mod/admins judgement...

• Like 1