RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ahmedsaber20005

after open xell. xbox 360 e wont to boot

hi 

i am open a xell form aurora and i get a black screen, so i turn off my xbox and now it is not boot any more !!

idont flash any think iam just try to get cpu key from the network and xeBuild not found my xbox

the power unit is orange. and xbox inside have a red light 

thanks 

http://imgur.com/vvHFGQv

• Like 2

hi 

i am open a xell form aurora and i get a black screen, so i turn off my xbox and now it is not boot any more !!

idont flash any think iam just try to get cpu key from the network and xeBuild not found my xbox

thanks 

that sounds really odd.. did you press "eject" to see if xell boots that way??

• Like 1

yes but still not boot  :huh:

well, you are gonna have to wait til Swizzy or someone responds.. as that doesn't sound like a normal thing to happen, when trying to boot xell from the dashboard.. go ahead and take/post pix of your install(both sides of the board) for them to look at.. and wait for a response.. 

• Like 1

hi 

thanks 

When you press either power or eject, does the PSU change? or no?

If it doesn't change something's really odd as it's not trying to power on at all... for that, you can try to just unplug the power cord and plug it back in and check if it works...

When you press either power or eject, does the PSU change? or no?

If it doesn't change something's really odd as it's not trying to power on at all... for that, you can try to just unplug the power cord and plug it back in and check if it works...

When you press either power or eject, does the PSU change? or no? >>>> NO

you can try to just unplug the power cord and plug it back in and check if it works... >>> i try this also not working 

When you press either power or eject, does the PSU change? or no? >>>> NO

you can try to just unplug the power cord and plug it back in and check if it works... >>> i try this also not working

Then you're quite out of luck for the time being, you'll have to figure out what is preventing your console from trying to boot, maybe your NAND is empty (highly unlikely but possible)

Do you have a hardware flasher? if so; try dumping your NAND...

Then you're quite out of luck for the time being, you'll have to figure out what is preventing your console from trying to boot, maybe your NAND is empty (highly unlikely but possible)

Do you have a hardware flasher? if so; try dumping your NAND...

Do you have a hardware flasher? >>> No :( 

Jtag Ship Likely to be damaged now?

It's hard to say, most likely it's just a NAND error...

could be a solder/flux problem. had something similar to this happen to me when installing the cr4xl.  turned out after many hours of toying with it the damn qsb for the Jungle runner had too much flux under it shorting it out.  I removed it, did direct wire soldering and cleaned things up and POOF! booted right up to stock dash and xell.

• Like 2