RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
panorama_distract

Bad flash, is there hope in booting up again ?

Xbox 360 E --- Freeboot RGH 1.x ---  Trinity motherboard --- 

Before i take it to the store i bought it from, i want to ask if i can still manage to fix it ?

Xell wont boot up, and i still got the flashdmp.bin, also got the CPU key.

i don't have much info or experience in this stuff, so if i can't fix it, at least some info on what must be done to fix it and let it boot again.  :turned:

Thanks in advice.

• Like 2

Xbox 360 E cant be trinity. Is the flashdump a hacked image or the original one? How did you get it broken?

If xell wont boot, you have to solder a nand flasher and flash the nand from pc manually.

the new model, E not the Elite, maybe that makes any difference ? 

um, flashing my nand did this i guess, 

to be honest i pretty much doubt i can fix this mess.

the new model, E not the Elite, maybe that makes any difference ? 

um, flashing my nand did this i guess, 

to be honest i pretty much doubt i can fix this mess.

no, the new ones are windbond/corona mobos.. 360slimE.. def not a trinity there.. i believe you need the CR4XL.. unless there has been something else released to where you dont..

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/sin-hds-ultimate-jtag-rgh-install-guide-w-the-cr4-xl.1235020/

there is the guide you need to follow, since there isn't one on here that i could find!

and it probably isnt a bad flash, just that it wont boot because of the winbond.. throw your stock nand on it.. it should boot normal without RGH stuff..

I have my memory back, i dumped a nand with flash360, then used Xebuild GUI to generate a hacked image with it, then flashing it with flash360.

Could use some advice now...  :unsure:

I have my memory back, i dumped a nand with flash360, then used Xebuild GUI to generate a hacked image with it, then flashing it with flash360.

Could use some advice now...  :unsure:

Get yourself a hardware flasher (such as NAND-X) and reflash the dump you had, then use proper tools such as Simple 360 NAND Flasher instead of Flash360 (Flash360 is old and outdated)

You are not precise.

If you are able to start xbox 360 flash360 you can flash again but that wouldnt make sense because you stated that it doesnt boot.

I told you already. Its not a trinity, and you will have to flash manually with a nand flasher hardware.

And i guess your nand you flashed or generated is just not properly configurated, as you think its a trinity. If you have a proper backup of your nand just reflash it with xell. If xell also doesnt boot reflash it with a hardware nandflasher and thats it.

Well, can't say i have experience in hardware so my best bet will be to take it back to the store.

Other than that, anybody got an idea on approximately how much it will cost to repair it ?

Well, can't say i have experience in hardware so my best bet will be to take it back to the store.

Other than that, anybody got an idea on approximately how much it will cost to repair it ?

Since we have no idea where you're at, or what store you're going to, it's not like we can actually tell you that...

Basically tho, it's not going to be as much as a full on RGH install (as you already have the installation done) supply them with the data you have and they should be able to fix it for probably around half the installation price or so, as it's like half the job...

• Like 1