RealModScene
rmsabc

Army of Two 40th Day Fatal crash intercepted

Hi, when I start the campaign for Army of Two 40th day, I get to see the intro video, but when the characters first appear it always freezes or just says "Fatal crash intercepted" and returns to FSD.

I tried running it from a USB stick, from the internal HDD, I tried it extracted and GOD. I installed the TU 3, and installed the DLC just to see if it could run the DLC chapters and it freezes also. The last thing I did was update to Dashlaunch 3.15 downloaded from this forum (I had 3.14), but it keeps freezing.

I have like 30 other games with no problems.

Any ideas?

I have a Jasper BB, with RGH1, Coolrunner REV B, a 640 gb internal HDD, and dashboard 17150, I was thinking maybe updating to the latest 17349 as last resort, but I don't really want to, and don't think it will have any effect.

Thanks

• Like 2

Hi, when I start the campaign for Army of Two 40th day, I get to see the intro video, but when the characters first appear it always freezes or just says "Fatal crash intercepted" and returns to FSD.

I tried running it from a USB stick, from the internal HDD, I tried it extracted and GOD. I installed the TU 3, and installed the DLC just to see if it could run the DLC chapters and it freezes also. The last thing I did was update to Dashlaunch 3.15 downloaded from this forum (I had 3.14), but it keeps freezing.

I have like 30 other games with no problems.

Any ideas?

I have a Jasper BB, with RGH1, Coolrunner REV B, a 640 gb internal HDD, and dashboard 17150, I was thinking maybe updating to the latest 17349 as last resort, but I don't really want to, and don't think it will have any effect.

Thanks

dash wont have an effect(as only a TINY bit of games MIGHT require 17349), but did you try unloading the plugins? unloading the "freestyle" plugin? fakelive=false?

• Like 1

dash wont have an effect(as only a TINY bit of games MIGHT require 17349), but did you try unloading the plugins? unloading the "freestyle" plugin? fakelive=false?

Thank you for your fast reply. fakelive is set to false (red light inside dashlaunch). As for the FSD plugins, I just went to Settings>Plugins Settings>Status and pushed Unload, it said "FSDPlugin is not Loaded..." then I went to the game and this time it lasted a bit more time before freezing like a minute.

Thank you for your fast reply. fakelive is set to false (red light inside dashlaunch). As for the FSD plugins, I just went to Settings>Plugins Settings>Status and pushed Unload, it said "FSDPlugin is not Loaded..." then I went to the game and this time it lasted a bit more time before freezing like a minute.

well.. there are several other options.. bad files, bad copy of game.. bad install.. failing hdd.. as to be specific.. it's def NOT the dash or plugins.. so..

try re-copying the game?? or get a diff copy?? also, did you download the TU via WiFi?? as that doesn't always work..

and i doubt it is the hardware, as it would most likely be a bad copy of the game.. as extracting/god versions of the same source would act the same.. crash/fail

• Like 1

well.. there are several other options.. bad files, bad copy of game.. bad install.. failing hdd.. as to be specific.. it's def NOT the dash or plugins.. so..

try re-copying the game??

I see, thanks again, bad copy perhaps, I will try a Japan release tomorrow. Files, I don't think so, I've extracted several times  (the rars, then the iso with exiso, iso2god), I hope it is not the HDD, other games run fine. Thank you for your help, I didn't know about the F3 plugin, now I know for future problems.

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.

I see, thanks again, bad copy perhaps, I will try a Japan release tomorrow. Files, I don't think so, I've extracted several times  (the rars, then the iso with exiso, iso2god), I hope it is not the HDD, other games run fine. Thank you for your help, I didn't know about the F3 plugin, now I know for future problems.

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.

the freestyle plugin causes issues with DA:I.. and the game wont play with it.. so it HAS to be unloaded as otherwise it will loop back to the boot anim...

but files = copy of game.. bad copy would produce bad extracted, bad GOD, ect.. you could have just got a bad rip/copy.. so a different version might make alot of difference..

and as for the HDD, all games would have issues.. slow loads, slow uploads, stuff like that.. you can always hook it up to PC and use crystal info, hddcheck, and programs to check HDD health.. without messing up the files..

• Like 1

It not working on another hdd suggests bad iso rip,check comments before "backing up" another one as piracy talk is frowned upon round here hehehe

• Like 1

It not working on another hdd suggests bad iso rip,check comments before "backing up" another one as piracy talk is frowned upon round here hehehe

and no one was talking about piracy.. all he said was that he would get a japan copy.. how do you know he doesn't live in japan ATM?? don't jump to conclusions ;-)

• Like 1

the freestyle plugin causes issues with DA:I.. and the game wont play with it.. so it HAS to be unloaded as otherwise it will loop back to the boot anim...

but files = copy of game.. bad copy would produce bad extracted, bad GOD, ect.. you could have just got a bad rip/copy.. so a different version might make alot of difference..

and as for the HDD, all games would have issues.. slow loads, slow uploads, stuff like that.. you can always hook it up to PC and use crystal info, hddcheck, and programs to check HDD health.. without messing up the files..

I'll keep that in mind then. What I meant about the files not being the problem is that I don't think it was a corrupted file when extracting or something, but rather the whole game, a bad rip like you said. 

I checked in the PC not long ago like two months ago, it was fine, and the load times seems to be fine.

I'll comment here when I try another rip, I tried to look for the rules but couldn't find them. However if it is of any help I had this game a long time ago, that's why I want to try it again, but I lost a bunch of games moving, and letting friends borrow (giving it away) them. Not to mention that my Xbox scratched pretty bad some of them, Fallout gives me very often the Disc unreadable error. Thanks for your post

I'll keep that in mind then. What I meant about the files not being the problem is that I don't think it was a corrupted file when extracting or something, but rather the whole game, a bad rip like you said. 

I checked in the PC not long ago like two months ago, it was fine, and the load times seems to be fine.

I'll comment here when I try another rip, I tried to look for the rules but couldn't find them. However if it is of any help I had this game a long time ago, that's why I want to try it again, but I lost a bunch of games moving, and letting friends borrow (giving it away) them. Not to mention that my Xbox scratched pretty bad some of them, Fallout gives me very often the Disc unreadable error. Thanks for your post

only major rule, NO PIRACY TALK.. lol.. and no spamming.. follow those, you'll be fine m8

also, don't use the term "rip" as that implies something else.. unless you are specifically saying im "ripping" my copy.. use the term "COPY"

such as i'll use my other copy.. ;-)

• Like 1

only major rule, NO PIRACY TALK.. lol.. and no spamming.. follow those, you'll be fine m8

also, don't use the term "rip" as that implies something else.. unless you are specifically saying im "ripping" my copy.. use the term "COPY"

such as i'll use my other copy.. ;-)

Would you believe i'm psysclic..Doh!, i'm psykik...Doh !, i can read minds.I can prove it your thinking bullshit   :ice:

• Like 2

Would you believe i'm psysclic..Doh!, i'm psykik...Doh !, i can read minds.I can prove it your thinking bullshit   :ice:

lmao.. funny.. 

• Like 1

It didn't work either, I guess my xbox has an allergy  to Army of Two, I guess I'll skip it then.

Thanks for your help

Just tried it on an external it works fine (PAL version).At this stage there's no tu's or dlc being used.I'd suspect a bad iso

edit:using extracted type format direct from external i haven't scanned any paths to it,used file manager to start it

dash version 17150

fsd v 775 is used for now as my boot dash on jasper onboard hdd

dashlaunch 3.12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dashlaunch enabled plugins only will be shown below,have not bothered to list temps or http etc

plugins:

no plugins assigned

Behavior:

contpatch

nxemini

dvdexitdash

region spoof

region   0x7FF - Devkit/all

fatalreboot

safereboot

debugout

noupdater

remotenxe

network

pingpatch

liveblock

config:

port 21

• Like 1

Just tried it on an external it works fine (PAL version).At this stage there's no tu's or dlc being used.I'd suspect a bad iso

edit:using extracted type format direct from external i haven't scanned any paths to it,used file manager to start it

dash version 17150

fsd v 775 is used for now as my boot dash on jasper onboard hdd

dashlaunch 3.12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dashlaunch enabled plugins only will be shown below,have not bothered to list temps or http etc

plugins:

no plugins assigned

Behavior:

contpatch

nxemini

dvdexitdash

region spoof

region   0x7FF - Devkit/all

fatalreboot

safereboot

debugout

noupdater

remotenxe

network

pingpatch

liveblock

config:

port 21

Thanks for the detailed list, the only difference is i have Dashlaunch 3.15, however I enabled some and disabled some for it to look just like your list installed it on the root which is not a set scan path. It didn't work, it still freezes, I also tried something, I saw an option to unload Dashlaunch, so I did that and started the game (extracted) from Xexmenu and it still freezes.

regionspoof (which says you have to hit RB, did you hold RB when launching the game?)

region 0x7FF - Devkit/all (I had three F's, when I put two Fs it said unknown region, is that a typo of yours?)

I am a bit noob, so I don't know what you mean by the http and temps, but I left all other options disabled, even Timer, and Configurator

And how far did you go, I can see the chinese buildings, I see both characters and I can walk like 50 meters, no more than that until it freezes.

I doubt bad ISO, believe me I've tried, I don't have an external, but I did tried a USB flash drive formatted to FAT32, usable by the PC (not xbox configured), it is like an external HDD.

An odd thing happened once this time, I could hear ambient sounds, and hit the guide button and have the menu appear but the image frozen. I think my xbox won this time, I don't care about the game anymore xd

I think it must be something with the nand flash or the avatar update, I had problems with black ops 1, and I upgraded from rgh dash 14699 to 17150 and installed the avatar update and it solved the problem, maybe I did something wrong in xebuild, I don't know...

Thanks for the detailed list, the only difference is i have Dashlaunch 3.15, however I enabled some and disabled some for it to look just like your list installed it on the root which is not a set scan path. It didn't work, it still freezes, I also tried something, I saw an option to unload Dashlaunch, so I did that and started the game (extracted) from Xexmenu and it still freezes.

regionspoof (which says you have to hit RB, did you hold RB when launching the game?)

region 0x7FF - Devkit/all (I had three F's, when I put two Fs it said unknown region, is that a typo of yours?)

I am a bit noob, so I don't know what you mean by the http and temps, but I left all other options disabled, even Timer, and Configurator

And how far did you go, I can see the chinese buildings, I see both characters and I can walk like 50 meters, no more than that until it freezes.

I doubt bad ISO, believe me I've tried, I don't have an external, but I did tried a USB flash drive formatted to FAT32, usable by the PC (not xbox configured), it is like an external HDD.

An odd thing happened once this time, I could hear ambient sounds, and hit the guide button and have the menu appear but the image frozen. I think my xbox won this time, I don't care about the game anymore xd

I think it must be something with the nand flash or the avatar update, I had problems with black ops 1, and I upgraded from rgh dash 14699 to 17150 and installed the avatar update and it solved the problem, maybe I did something wrong in xebuild, I don't know...

more than likely it is the iso that is bad.. lol.. BUT you could ALWAYS just build a new nand, and try that way.. as when installing DL 3.15 something might have gone bad?.. but the signs you keep saying, point to bad iso.. and region spoof isn't needed if you are playing a game in your xbox's default region.. so that option shouldn't be enabled.. unless you are playing imports..

but yeah, most likely it is a bad iso m8.. unless your XB is failing.. or bad nand flash.. which shouldn't be an issue if the rest of your games work fine(which would indicate BAD ISO)

and umm.. dashlaunch 3.12 isnt for 17510.. 3.14 is.. something is odd about his statement..

from DL readme:

V3.14
- add transfer cable to list of possible devices as xfer:
- added back button logo to installer to illustrate how to show/hide help without using the readme
- add 17148, 17150
- update 16767+ with the new security sector skip patch for transfer cable

V3.13
- add 16756, 16767
- add UTF8 to the ftp FEAT list, improves non-ascii name support
- can now place up to 10 title IDs in ini for autofake to enable fakelive at title startup
- fix dvd game/video loading from official dash tile
- added autocont option (yeah it's not a network option really, but relies on autofake so its right near it)
- changed how contpatch works, added/separated into xblapatch and licpatch (the Lets Try Find The Problem Blindly edition)
- made number value entry in installer a little more consistent
- added a check to launch.xex for lhelper.xex in flash to prevent E71 error screen
- updated built in update server to V3

V3.12
- default behaviour of live block is now to use strong block rules (at least until ini is loaded)
- fix compatibility issues with dashes created before AP25 was deployed (spoof the AP functions on older versions)
- limit fakelive/autofake to 14717+ kernels
- add export so plugins can find out where they were loaded from during dllMain() (it's volatile, copy it in Main() if you need it!)
- update 16547 patches to delay network bringup in xam until launch.xex loads
- add trinity internal usb to hddkeepalive (for those that have a usb hdd hooked up there)
- add 16747
  • Like 1

Was a typo with the F

only the game was not added to path,shouldn't make any difference as to whether it works

Was able to play game up to the next stage when i cancelled continuation as it was running fine

Never used region spoof  with RB button,pal or ntsc games play automatically for me

http or more correctly network & temperature control won't have an effect on a game is why i didn't bother listing

iso's can be just repacks of another uploader & or renamed

not sure why i have DL 1.2 for, will have to sort that out at sometime

not sure why i have DL 1.2 for, will have to sort that out at sometime

You have the unofficially patched DL 3.12

I assume i can by pass v3.14 & go straight to 3.15 or are they build specific.Kernal 150 seems to run games ok so for now i don't see a need to update. Unless at some stage the new link thing requires it

edit: could'a sworn i got v3.12 from homewbrew connection or from round here somewhere a while ago

I assume i can by pass v3.14 & go straight to 3.15 or are they build specific.Kernal 150 seems to run games ok so for now i don't see a need to update. Unless at some stage the new link thing requires it

edit: could'a sworn i got v3.12 from homewbrew connection or from round here somewhere a while ago

they are made for up to that specified kernel.. lower kernels will work with newer dashlaunches, not the other way around.. 

atleast "OFFICIAL" dashlaunches wont ;-)

• Like 1